chump wanting 'bipartisan infringement'

• He wants any legislation to be married to immigration reform.

It's brilliant. He can pay lip service to gun control knowing full well that the Dems won't have anything to do with it.

4-D Chess.

based on his BOOKS he is no chess player, your thoughts are flawed. He hates the 2nd. Are you willing to give up your rights and the rights of others on a 'promise' on immigration? He IS.

• The dems were demanding an 'emergency' session of congress to pass sweeping gun control and 'assault weapons' bans. He is saying basically that it is not the gun but the crazies.... keep guns out of the hands of crazies..... yes.... it would have a lot of potential for abuse tho... depending on how it is written.

We have that law here.... the alarmists were saying that anyone who knew you could just call the cops and say "I think such and such a gun owner is crazy" and they would come and get all your guns and you would have to go to court and spend zillions to get em back.... So far? not one such case.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• "You" need to be stripped of Gross Stupidity. Don't know how, maybe a law?

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Meanwhile we all know that all of the shooters suffer from mental illness (or have been "programed" shout out to Sluggo's post). So here in Michigan what does our democratic governor Granny Gretchen do you ask? Well she puts a stop to the new mental health facility our former republican governor kicked off. She gave some bullshit reasons and says they are looking at options of building elsewhere or "upgrading the current facility. But in reality the whole thing will be bogged down for years of studies and more bullshit excuses why nothing will be done. I predict the facility will end up being closed before a replacement or upgrades are ever made.

https://www.detroitnews.com/st…tric-hospital/3154424002/

But wait it gets better, she shitcans the new mental heath facility but is now calling for "common sense" gun confiscations.

https://www.mlive.com/public-i…r-national-shootings.html

• Nogame... you got half that right..... you have no idea why he should be stripped of office.... I think it is so that you can have something to be unhappy about ever single day when the new person takes over....

Bout the only think I can think of you are upset about these days is that he is not sending enough kids off to war so you can sit back and say 'get some!!"

Oh... your sig? he is building the wall as we speak.... and that with no help from anyone.

lazs

• he needs to be stripped of office - i really dont care how or why at this point

Dude your hatred blinds you, unclench that fist. you'll be a much happier person.

And while you're at it, why don't you tell us who would have moved this great nation in the right direction as Trump has been doing for the past few years?

Answer; NOBODY that was running for prez.

Well except for ASSI, but he lost my vote teaming up with your shade.

• Look... nogame is really only half serious... he likes to bitch while basking in the Trump goodness that fills his little life. We all know by now that he is never going to answer any question of substance about what is bad about Trump (the wedding!!!) or how it could be better if someone he liked had won....

The actual fact is that no matter what happens to Trump he will go down as the best POTUS we ever had.

lazs

• Yeah nogame.. scroat agrees with you and he is like ... freedom incarnate.. he wants to get rid of Trump.. just like you.. so we can be more free!!

lazs

• Yeah nogame.. scroat agrees with you and he is like ... freedom incarnate.. he wants to get rid of Trump.. just like you.. so we can be more free!!

lazs

Scroat want to get rid of Trump so that we can have more never ending wars. I'm guessing our resident war profiteer's bank account is getting low since Trump took office.

• Sooo. what is nogames deal? he never fought anyone.. he could have but did not.. yet he is ultra hawk.. so long as it is someone elses blood.

lazs

• Scroat want to get rid of Trump so that we can have more never ending wars. I'm guessing our resident war profiteer's bank account is getting low since Trump took office.

Yah, he just wants a war in the USA.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!