Democrat debates

• Us old fucks have all the cool cars, best cigars, finest bourbon and coolest weapons.

You would be lucky to have so much at our age.

Save up.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I loath politics but I took an oath so I’ve got to keep an eye on those assholes.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• This asshole thinks he's gonna out credit everything. I've seen his closet. His work. His budget.

New project holmes, by the concrete pond full of your future, I do you 3 times a month. And we're controls!

• This fascination with my OCD closet is a bit disturbing.

What gives?

• Above reproach. Can you say that?

• isn't that about the time you lost your marbles though? Not saying it's related.

Actually it's about the time the real bad financial problems kicked off. I knew I could not dig my way out without clarity of mind plus I had no business spending cash on booze or anything like that.

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Above reproach. Can you say that?

Do you need me to come over and tell you that your closet is suck? Burn it down. Do it right.

At least get it to ballpark matching atmosphere, you fuckface. And then go get your ass kicked.

Your faggot ass 1980 af smarm ain't nothing but faggot ass tricycle unicorn factory dried right here motherfucker.

Aim higher.

• So this just happened as predicted...

• It’s like a really annoying wind up toy.

• 10.000 likes scabbing racist net bullshit because life just ain't it without. Can't go another day .. in that closet.

I'd like to do that interview, cheeks. He's obviously available.