Democrat debates

• would make a good drinking game (if you wanted to get sloshed) - take a drink every time they invoke a communist catch phrase. sadly, one of them is the potus in 2021

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Why would anyone subject themselves to such torture?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I will catch the highlights on the FOX comedy shows like Gutfeld. Mocking CNN is just tooo fucking easy but actually watching it to mock them is asking too much.

Gutfeld and others at FOX actually said that they couldn't bring themselves to watch and hired people to do that and just share the interesting over the top bits.

FOX is performing a great public service in doing this for us.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Geeze..... Harris got her as kicked and that was not even the meanest thing someone could say about her past.... she is a highly flawed person/candidate.... too old now to sleep with anyone important enough to help her this time.... all the coooooing and giggling in the world won't help her methinks.

lazs

• Don't forget beto the fake beaner.

It's definitely better to be fake anything than be real white. If Obama was running today he'd prolly get booed off the stage for having slave owning blood.

• Ok... either assi is getting smarter or I am getting dumber. I am gonna go with assi getting smarter... I mean...

lazs

• Don't doubt yourself, Lazs. I don't think anyone can keep up with all the dems self identifications these days.

What's with the slant that's going to put $1000 in a fortune cookie for every American.

Did trump make a math joke about him?

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I think there are two things going on there. One... Gabbard is plenty lefty don't fool yourself. I don't think they are attacking her for her views at all... in fact.... they all know she can't possibly win the nomination.

So why did she attack the old whore on stage? I mean for one thing it is easy and she needs to stand out but I think even she knows she is not gonna be the nominee.

Nope... what I think is that her and Biden have a deal.... he says "take out the real cunts and I will put you on my ticket for VP" she gives him a woman on his ticket.... young and left wing ....

lazs

• Biden is old and stupid.. he used to be young and stupid.. but he knows politics. He will run with Gabbard as VP.. even tho....................................Who the fuck needs Hawaii EC votes?

lazs

• Sluggo may be rather unlikable, but he ain't dumb. At least not by Teabilly standards.

Tulsi is the one candidate who might be able to win the primary AND beat Tinyhands.

The rest could do one or the other, but prolly not both.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif