Democrat debates

• Well it doesn’t help matters when I keep reaching over and flicking his ear every 20-30 minutes.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well I'm an independent who just so happens to back the greatest prez eva.

Image result for Trump the greatest

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• What rules. Trump rules111!!!11 Oh shit, can't do that. Throw a parade so I can wear my hat. Rally111!1! Oh shit, we look like a fucking ass, again.

Abraham Lincoln ..

• Oh look... the klingons have sent their little ambassador over to shit on every thread he can again.

#7 I agree completely. I actually like his style too. We actually got a fun POTUS with unparalleled energy and business sense. He is pretty much taking on the whole globalist cabal and terrorists single handed for us.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Let this be a warning to all of you. Never and I mean NEVER let a Klingon pet sit your chihuahua.

Once was enough.

• OW SHIT GET IT OFF ME

• Found the perfect avatar for ya.