Democrat debates

• The Ghost of John McCain has made an appearance :poof

"timeline will depend on the truth line" - Nancy Pelosi

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• Goddamn Uncle Joe is a train wreck.

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• Holy shit the crowd just shouted down Uncle Joe.

god why doesn't he just die.

source.gif

• The only person who was winning that debate was Trump.

The ONE candidate who really has a chance of beating Trump has been sidelined for not being radical enough.

It's unreal. Why are they in a race to the bottom?

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• That's why the left is finally losing people who were traditionally more in the middle - which swing voters are. The ones who decide elections.

No rational, sane US citizen can stomach those fucks.

• They’ve been trying to ‘outleft’ one another for a while now. Oblahblah emboldened the commies, they’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Do you support Beto O'Rourke's positions on gun control?

18% Yes

80% No

2% No opinion

Based on 15,555 responses. Snapshot of real-time results. Learn More.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• That's why the left is finally losing people who were traditionally more in the middle - which swing voters are. The ones who decide elections.

No rational, sane US citizen can stomach those fucks.

Yep...not a chance in hell.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I seriously do not need another AR.

There, I said it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Twat is pretty insightful on this it seems... I did not.. will not watch that zoo... but I watch the FOX pundit comedy shows... Like the 5 and Gutfeld... they bring up the dumbest (and most humorous) parts of the debate. The morning FOX shows just show the stuff that is stupid with a relatively straight face ... granted... a lot of amused smirks

The people I hope were watching were the fence sitters. The so called independents. most are probly recoiling in horror about now.

Nogame is correct for a certain portion of people... they really have no choice in any third party. if they hate Trump then they will either have to not vote at all or hold their nose and vote for him. the demoncrats and third parties are offering nothing.

Sooo... it will be interesting to see how many people do not vote for either candidate in 2020

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Remember when the republicans could not put forth a candidate with any serious chance of winning? I mean... Romney the mormon was their best shot during those years.... Looks like the dems might go through a stretch like that.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)