Democrat debates

• Beta O'Bean tonight : "“Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47"

Did he really say that? That's just stupid.

“When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.”

C. S. Lewis

• Warren went full commie, wants the government to regulate capitalism. ISYN

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• So I'm 2 hours behind watching on utube. Holy fucking shit Uncle Joe looks bad. And they're showing him no mercy.

Nothing I say nor have ever said should be taken too seriously by anyone ever. Particularly the wildly contradictory things I write on internet forums.

I'm just throwing ideas around. Trying to see what sticks.

Turtles all the way down.

• Beto's problem is that he's a 20-footer. Needs braces, but those only go so far.

Pocahontas is Painful to watch when she's acting like she wants to drink a friendly beer with you... but she's good when she starts arguing. If she could quit that whole 'being personable' act she'd be a decent candidate. And so wouldn't have got near this far.

I don't know who or what the fuck Klobishar is. Is she a lesbian or just... stocky?

Nothing I say nor have ever said should be taken too seriously by anyone ever. Particularly the wildly contradictory things I write on internet forums.

• It's the new 'don't give a fuck' Beto! He really should jump up on his podium.

And fucking Sparticus butchering what should've been a cringer-worthy reference to The REd Badge of Courage.

Now it's fucked up AND cringe-worthy.

• Did he really say that? That's just stupid.

Did he really say that? That's just stupid.

Beto's been in the single digits for a while. He's rolling the dice. Hoping he'll catch fire with his white-guy-with-dredlocks charisma. It isn't working.

• I would fight for President Pocahontas. Where she leads I shall therefore follow.

• To threaten those who would never vote for you to pander to commie activists will never win a nomination. Well, not any time soon.

“When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.”

C. S. Lewis

• You may be right. But I dunno. The powers that be couldn't keep Tinyhands from spinning somewhat out of their control. No reason that can't happen again.

Fucking shame about Gabbard.

• Democrats would do well to grow some balls and be a little more honest.

First Steps :thumbsup

• The Left is way over estimating the demand for disarmament. Our schools are instrumental in the evil gun indoctrination though and if allowed to continue they may eventually win. Time to change that.

That is the real war.

C. S. Lewis

• YEah I agree. It's fucking stupid.

• The only way an Asian guy will ever be credible as a candidate is if he's built like a line-backer.

So basically never.

• Joe Biden introduced energy into the debate!

Jesus fucking christ.

• i'm just glad I have absolutely NO reason to be involved in this potus election cycle.

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• You are so pure of heart MNN.

• Damn right President Pocahontas will bring the troops home!