Democrat debates

• Well looks like Horizontal Harris and Spartacus hate homos.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…r-AAFzrJa?ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Someone posted a shorter clip of this, but it's still hilarious.

Until recently this would've surprised me.

But I'm in a facebook group that happens to include several DSA's, Antifa and the like. The other day they were talking about why the Occupy movement failed. And one of the concepts I hadn't heard of was... Progressive Stack.

You fastists should take heart- the Left has no interest in winning. It's all about the virtue-signalling. The only thing that can stop Tinyhands is a timely stock market crash.

Progressive Stack for those who are blissfully unaware like I was until recently. Still a fixture among many DSA's:

"timeline will depend on the truth line" - Nancy Pelosi

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• That guy's bafflement at why his opinion no longer matters is fucking hilarious. He looks like that one kid in math class who doesn't understand why the teacher says they'll no longer use numbers to teach addition.

• Looks like creepy Joe really is cutting back from appearing at DNC events. I think someone here posted an article that said they were considering cutting back his appearances to cut down on his "fuck ups". Looks like they are actually doing some pre-emptive damage control.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…r-AAG0KGG?ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• Horizontal Harris proclaims "I believe in capitalism". LOL. this bitch will say (or do) anything for votes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…r-AAG0vNV?ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Although that statement right there should draw the attention of AOC and her clown posse.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Trump is gonna rip em a new one. All this shit they are saying now is gonna come back to haunt em when they get closer and have to explain how they really did not mean.... medicare for all or free lawyers and health care for illegals or actual real open borders or.... well... all the shit they are all saying. I think that is one of the reasons sleepy Joe is not out much.

At this point? the less a demoncrat candidate says the better off they are.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I dunno. The Trump is a racist line is so fresh and new. Next thing you know they might even call him Hitler and he won't know what to do against such a well thought out attack. If they call him out for caging kids, that might just sink his ship entirely.

It will be really interesting if Trump tries to argue against great ideas that are coming out of the left's think tank. Their crowds are massive, and I always here them sincerely apologizing. Trumps ego is too big to admit that he has been wrong and to apologize for ruining trade and beneficial relationships by going against TPP and NATO.

Obama had things worked out perfectly and all of the Dem candidates are constantly pointing out his great success and legacy. With the vast accomplishments of Pelosi and the house, along with the unifying message from the youthful female squad, it seems impossible to win against such a solid foundation the left has set.

All Trump has are racist white votes, Koch money, Russia.

I really hope Joe doesn't win. Sure he'd be the best president ever, but he has sacrificed so much and ran his family into debt because if his generosity. I just feel like he deserves better than to inherit the mess Trump will be leaving in his wake.

• That may be the most satyric thing I have heard since the Babylon bee assi .. You should apply for a job before your degree is worthless..

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I actually watched about 15 minutes of this one tonight.

For those that didn't, here's the short version.

White people bad.

Trump supporters racist.

Guns bad.

Emigrants (illegal ofcourse) are all good.

Criminals are victims.

That pretty much sums it up.

Lol, fucking fake beaner beto says the wall kills thousands of good people just try to make a better life.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Why would anyone watch that shit?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• That's a great idea. I'm gonna youtube that shit

"timeline will depend on the truth line" - Nancy Pelosi

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• Smoke another one.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• all poloticians are sociopaths and deserve nothing but hate and loathing. the fuckers can't tell the truth, and that's their best point. my advise is to support none of them. don't be a sheep cause you will get fucked in the arse as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow.