Good movies anybody?

• I’ll put it right next to my copy of the first one.

RIPD Sequel Rise of the Damned Appears Out of Nowhere
    The 2013 non-hit movie starring Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds has gotten a new lease on the afterlife.
    gizmodo.com

First few minutes looks pretty good.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I’ll put it right next to my copy of the first one.

https://gizmodo.com/ripd-seque…mned-announced-1849681538

First few minutes looks pretty good.

I didn't watch all of the first one. The last paragraph in that extended preview is not very encouraging.

"Having watched the extended preview, I can assure you it looks very much like a direct-to-home video sequel/prequel to a movie no one particularly cared about in the first place. And yet, I can’t deny that this is a thing that exists, or will when it arrives on physical and digital media on November 15."

• IMO, Jeff Bridges' accents are incomprehensible, but no one has the heart to tell him.

seem to recall a report a ways back that Bridges had some kinda stroke or something like that???

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• have enjoyed em all so far... this one looks interesting...

Marine Vet John Wick Set to Learn More about His Mysterious Family Past in 'Chapter 4'
    How did a boy from Belarus become a Marine and later the world's most lethal assassin?
    www.military.com

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• The first movie was based on the Greek Pantheon, I haven't seen any of the others. Does that theme continue?

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• I didn't watch all of the first one. The last paragraph in that extended preview is not very encouraging.

"Having watched the extended preview, I can assure you it looks very much like a direct-to-home video sequel/prequel to a movie no one particularly cared about in the first place. And yet, I can’t deny that this is a thing that exists, or will when it arrives on physical and digital media on November 15."

I’m ok with that.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I ordered the blu-ray copy.

• There is a movie.... first time actor director french woman who is hot. I own it but can't find it. 10 years old? In real life she is quite popular on the Hot Rod scene the movie is about a romance in the 50's where a guy who builds a 32 Ford hot rod races someone and there is a crash and someone dies and he goes to prison. The car goes to the boneyard but the guys true romance GF from back then gets it out of there and has it restored to when he drove it... She is now well off. She puts the car up for sale and said French hottie buys it.

It needs a little work which.. she does herself. She finds a letter that never got sent. It is to the woman who she bought the car from.

She digs into the story... the movie goes back and forth between the 50's and today. she tracks down the guy. The rest is pretty formulaic but very cool.

It only had a very brief showing but I bought the DVD anyone know what it is called?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Not a clue, but it sounds like something I'd like to see.

• Sounds like a movie I watched a few years ago one night when I couldn’t sleep, Deuce of Spades I think.

• BINGO Razer... thanks. It is indeed Deuce of Spades!!! They are wanting like $100 for the DVD but it is free to watch on some channels.

lazs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Holden... yep... Lost Angeles was the hub of the Hot Rod movement... A speed shop on every corner. You had no bragging rights unless you ran at one of the dry lakes.

This french woman has immersed herself in the history of Hot Rodding. She has attended hundreds of 'events' And wearing a dress with a nice figure and that accent? How much trouble do you think she has getting the old timers to talk to her?

lazs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!