• That sounds mildly disturbing.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• I have some really good friends. No one ever says that about us.

But..... on to the shows.... The series 'The Lincoln Lawyer'

Full disclosure here.... it takes place in Lost Angeles and I have a soft spot for any series in California..... Sooo... the first scene... he has to choose a car to drive... has a garage full of Lincolns.... For the meeting he takes the '63 suicide door convertable... Before that he passes up the Rolex for a vintage white face watch.

Aaaaand... his investigator is an ex biker who rides a mid 70's shovelhead and.... the sounds match the bike. Shovels idle be like 'potato potato potato'

The guy does his best work while riding or driving in one of his Lincolns. Oh..... while it does have a fair share of obligatory negros.... His daughter gets in a fight in school. When told she should ignore the girl who was going on about her dad and patriarchy... She says... you can't argue with or get away from the woke. you have to punch em.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Joe Picket on Paramount+ is pretty damn good.

I'm 9 episodes into Halo and it is also well done.

I watched Morbius and it was OK. It's a bit predictable and irrelevant. The acting was good. It just seems pointless.

She-Hulk trailer... WTF?

Netflix: Cancelled several "way too fucking woke" programs. Said none were cut due to budget concerns.

• Night Sky on Amazon.

Slow start but it gets going.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Not yet.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Hang in there until they tie people together.