Good movies anybody?

• I've never seen Forrest Gump.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I've never seen Forrest Gump.

I've never made it through the whole thing.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I bet Tom Hanks is an insufferable prick.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I know exactly what it was Mini D... and it sucked assholes.

"Oh, that was so clever the way they incorporated that. Remember when?"

Like I said, a pretentious pile of shit for boomers... the original member berries.

Ah... the claims you make after going straight to "box of chocolates". Yes, you sound more sophisticated as you echo someone else's post in spite of not showing any hint of getting it prior to that.

They didn't "incorporate that". The movie was about "that" with Forrest being placed into the scenes with "that".

But please... pretend you're sophisticated for hating an enjoyable movie. It suits you.

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Pretending to be sophisticated? LOL, anything but, actually.

It was a shitty movie for shitty people. I'm not surprised you enjoyed it.

Irony, thy name is MurderFace. Shitty people come in and crap all over something someone just said they liked. Just saying.

• I don’t see what the big deal is here. Lots of gay guys didn’t like Forrest Gump. Not sure why we are rehashing it again.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'm quite used to being accused of having no taste in movies. Doesn't bother me a bit. I know what I like and why I like it. If you don't like Forest Gump you are in the small minority but that does not make you special.

• I just thought the box of poop was funny ha ha.

The butthurt emanating from the Gumpers is funny queer.

Gold!

We've got em on the ropes, theyre reeling, reeling I tell ya

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Shouldn’t you never-gumpers be watching Ow My Balls! or something about now?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018