Good movies anybody?

• Point Blank. "I want my $93k" Lee Marvin at his best.

lazs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If you all haven't read "Empire of the Summer Moon", you should, it's a great book about the history of the Comanche tribe (easily the most ruthless and effective Native American tribe there ever was). Incredible book which describes in detail the atrocities the Comanches committed, mostly against other tribes, but also the evil "white invaders (snicker)". Joe Rogan had the author on his podcast, it's worth a watch as well, it tells the TRUE story of the Comanches and some other tribes as well - the USA (and Canada) wasn't a wonderland filled with fruit trees and rivers of chocolate which was "taken" away from them by evil white people. Far from it.

The Comanches did far worse things than the White Evil people who "took away their lands", ever, ever did. By rights they earned being stomped out and put in reserves IMO, they were worse than the Nazis ever were.

If anyone wants a copy, I can email/loan it to you in Epub format, again, a fantastic book everyone should read IMO.

It's interesting to note that before the Commanche's acquired horses they were everybody else's bitches. Once they got the horse though things changed. With the horse they became some of the finest light cavalry the world has ever seen and their enemies paid dearly.

• It's interesting to note that before the Commanche's acquired horses they were everybody else's bitches. Once they got the horse though things changed. With the horse they became some of the finest light cavalry the world has ever seen and their enemies paid dearly.

There are a lot of chapters and segments in the book about this specific topic - the details on how the Comanche warriors could ride are amazing.

• Ha! Told my wife I was going to ride her like a Comanche later and she’s over there googling it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Never trust the French...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have you been watching the new Grand Tours on Amazon?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• After watching the trailer for the upcoming Dune movie decided to reread the series. It's been 40 years and I'd forgotten all the details. For a series started in 1965 it's stood the test of time well.

• Lots of rose rocks in that area.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I just re-watched Open Range, it has been several years since I watched it on full. Best Western movie ever made? I'd listen to that argument.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• I need to watch it, just never got around to it.

• yep, classic western shit. Felt great.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!