Good movies anybody?

• #1... I have seen your music vids. With few exceptions the prove that you are not pretending to be sophisticated.... you got em on that one son. Don't be ashamed to admit tho that 'ow my balls' was one of your all time favs.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• #1.... I have seen the trailer for it. Looks like something you might enjoy.

My music and reading and movie taste is pretty eclectic.. I like to be entertained and will watch/read/listen to high and low brow stuff depending on mood.

I do have some lines I won't cross tho.... no rap or metal music for instance. No three stooges or jerry lewis shit.

lazs

• Ahh... the whole "if you could have just one" thing that to me..........is stupid. I could probly name half a dozen right now but then my mood would change in a few hours and it would be a different list... or someone would mention one I had forgotten.

As I said... it depends on mood. I can't tell you what my favorite western or war movie or sci fy movie is even.... too many good ones in every category.

lazs

• Ahh... the whole "if you could have just one" thing that to me..........is stupid. I could probly name half a dozen right now but then my mood would change in a few hours and it would be a different list... or someone would mention one I had forgotten.

As I said... it depends on mood. I can't tell you what my favorite western or war movie or sci fy movie is even.... too many good ones in every category.

lazs

I didnt say anything about only having one. You really are in your own little world over there aint ya?

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• I assumed that by saying 'favorite movie' it is exactly the same as saying favorite ONE You did not say favorite movie(S) ...

In any case ... there are dozens and they change from time to time.

lazs

• This all works better if you speak plainly and know what you are asking.

lazs

it would work fine if you could read and/or think without adding your own projections to everything

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• I will always love The Three Stooges and while Jerry Lewis may have bordered on being criminally silly I can still laugh at some of his stuff.

• Yeah... rather watch the grand kids discover stuff. alas.... I am too old. Oh... Janice did plant some roses. what is funny is that roses are not particularly aromatic... ever notice that?

lazs