Good movies anybody?

• Meh, I cancelled TV, fuck commercials. I think we pay about $30/mo to stream uninterrupted content to our TV now. I have an antenna to catch the local weather when the tore-nadies come.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Classic.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Love that movie.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Ok, so I just got around to watching Seth Ickerman's Blood Machines, a ~50-minute short film inspired by the music video he did for Carpenter Brut's Turbo Killer. It's kinda the origin story/prequel to the music video.

I loved it. It was amazing. The aesthetics alone... Wow. Fuck Hollyweird. And the Frenchness... Oh là là!

Of course, scored by Carpenter Brut.

It's on Shutter and Amazon Prime. (And your local pirate dive.)

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Machines/dp/B088YDF8HX

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What inspired it:

• This guy gives it a good try...

• Just watched it last night. Definitely worth the watch.

• Iron Have you been watching The Chosen? It’s on VidAngel, not sure if it’s offered anywhere else. Wife and I are just about to watch episode 3. The after show discussions are really great. You should check it out.

• Iron Have you been watching The Chosen? It’s on VidAngel, not sure if it’s offered anywhere else. Wife and I are just about to watch episode 3. The after show discussions are really great. You should check it out.

We watched some of it. May get back to it one of these days.

• Invincible on Amazon. Superhero cartoon. It brings out many superhero tropes, but takes an ultra-violent, ultra dark turn. I read this comic. It seemingly portrays a cartoony aesthetic, but with super realistic consequences. I.E. If a non idealized "Superman" punches a bad guy, he explodes into hamburger on the spot.

Just starting the second episode, and it doesn't disappoint.

• Explodes into hamburger you say. I’m interested.

• External Content youtu.be

• Godzilla vs. King Kong. It was fun enough. The only thing I didn't like was a change from the previous movies. There the giant monsters almost seemed slow and lumbering. Like you could tell that they had a lot of mass and inertia. That all went out the window with this one. Godzilla, Kong (and others) now zipped around like it was nothing. All sense of the size and damage was just gone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!