$2,500,000,000,000 'carbon tax' proposed

• They'll latch on to anything to try to get re elected

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Those who make less than $130k will get a rebate of 70% which means.... if they are not lying through their teeth...LOL.... that everyone will get a 30% increase in their taxes....

And.... how much will that burger cost now? those goods in the store? deliveries to your home?

Some smart person will do the math and it will come out that the average person will end up paying about $5k a year in increased costs

Plus.... of course.... it will destroy business growth. it will close down manufacturing and it will send our companies running back to other countries.

Plus.... there is a carbon tax on clean natural gas? why? because it it clean and fucks with the grand plan?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• When you burn NG does it put out unicorn farts that smell like cinnabuns? Asking for a friend!

When you burn NG it still puts out emissions,while cleaner than most hydrocarbons it still pollutes.

I find it so cool when you can just pull numbers out your ass and state that as fact....Faux News.

• The numbers I used came from the article which is in the body of the bill.... the ones I pulled out of my ass I was guestimating and said as much.

What did I base the latter on oh 'spittingbull everything American sucks' ? well... here in California an increase in use of (forced increase) wind and solar by 10% has resulted in 15-20% increase in power bills... depending on your tier.

That is anything from $200-400 a year just for this little shift. A lot of the delivery trucks and even postal trucks and lots of other commercial vehicles like buses have converted to natural gas. So yeah.... gonna cost more to get your stuff delivered.

NO other country has reduced carbon emissions but we have.... and the sole reason is NG... In general.. NG produces about half the Co2 as other fuels. it is much cleaner tho in other emissions.

You are not gonna fuel a country on fairy dust or solar or wind. it is not possible at this time so we should not even discuss it. mandating shit always goes wrong until tech catches up.

lazs

• Smog controls on cars and light trucks was a perfect example. for 10 years after the smog controls were mandated the cars produced at least double the pollution. even tiny little four bangers did worse than they did without the controls.

When computer controlled fuel injection and spark controls were finally ready for prime time the cars suddenly became 'clean' the lefties took credit for this saying that it 'forced' tech.. this is absurd. these things were being worked on before anyone even cared about emissions. it is like saying that the government smog laws caused computers to be better.

lazs

• Computers really don't use all that much juice relatively speaking and who wants to use a slow one that is a bit more efficient? Damn the electric bills, full speed ahead.

• Point being... nothing would work until computers got cheaper and smaller and smarter. that had nothing to do with the regulations. The first fuel injectors were mechanical controlled. they were expensive and troublesome but had advantages.... work continued on them as well as spark systems that were..... also mechanical.

Once you married the new computers to those systems? instant success. The auto makers did not invent those computers nor were they 'forced' to use them due to the laws. they used em cause they finally could.

You force people to use wind and solar and those systems will not get perfect overnight.

lazs

• Real innovation has come under the government's hand but only in extreme times like war or the space race. People rallied and it is people that produce innovation, not governments.

• That is exactly right in my opinion. space and war are actually the same things... we were in a 'war' with the soviets to see who could get there first. the whole country was behind it....

The whole country will not get behind huge taxes on their incomes for green new deals that make things worse.

lazs