Been binge watching The Office

• Europe will never learn to be "multicultural". Google European Wars if you want to see those different cultures living in peace and harmony.

• Europe will never learn to be "multicultural".

You can't even say that out loud in Europe. Try it in America and watch the outrage. They won't have a choice. They didn't agree to be flooded with 3rd worlders but they will be. The other countries of Europe are just as flooded. If there are future wars in Europe it will be between Shia and Sunni or some African tribes. European men have already abdicated their birthright and accepted their fate, just like here in the US.

• If a group is pushing to replace white folks and pushing degeneracy on the country and corrupting our values, yeah I'm against them. Anyone would unless they are blind or fragile or something. The rest of that lost me frankly.

What about your speech about black people? If you embrace others they won't be assholes? We made them fuck ups, right? So it's us that need to adapt. Lol

• What speech about black people? I don't know what you are referencing. We didn't make them fuck ups, they have a median 80 IQ and should have been left alone to evolve. They're our problem now either way. They should probably have more autonomy in their communities, I'd probably carve out an area of the country where they can have some self rule if I had to devise a solution.

So long as other communities are left to decide who lives there, get rid of discrimination laws. Some places would change others wouldn't, people could be around the ones they want to. Forced integration is a failure, it should be voluntary. With some area to control they would be out of excuses, if it fails blame yourselves. I don't have a strong opinion of blacks, they are what they are. They are just pawns anyway.

Founders of the NAACP:

• Joel Spingarn
    • Arthur Spingarn (brother)
    • Julius Rosenthal
    • Henry Malkewitz
    • Rabbi Emil G. Hirsch
    • Lillian Wald
    • Kivie Kaplan
    • Nathan Margold
    • Jack Greenberg
    • Julian Mack
    • Henry Moskowitz
    • Herbert Hill
    • Louis Marshall
    • Rabbi David Saperstein
    • Rabbi Stephen Wise
    • Herbert Lehman
    • Arthur Sachs
    • Herbert Seligmann
    • Martha Gruening
    • Felix Frankfurter
    • Herman Lehman (brother of Herbert?)

Among others. "Broken Bond" by Kaufman goes into this. Stanley Levison wrote King's speeches, the ones that hadn't been plagiarized from someone else, arranged his schedule and so on. Read "A Dangerous Friendship" I forget the author. They don't organize themselves! LOL

• Didn't you say something along the lines of if you demonize people, that's what they eventually become?

• I have said about the endless push against white people -gg-. Like whiteness is a disease. Why would we passively sit back in our own country and be called evil every day? Here's a little sample. These people all have something in common. Like to guess? You don't like it, whatever, I'm not one to sit back and be reviled by some parasite that didn't even build this place.

And I do not mean by that your physical destruction. We don’t play those games. We’re not into the whole “Second Amendment remedies, militia, armed resistance” bullshit that your side fetishizes, cuz, see, we don’t have to be. We don’t need guns.

We just have to be patient.

And wait for your hearts to stop beating.

Do you hear it?

The sound of your empire dying? Your nation, as you knew it, ending, permanently?

Because I do, and the sound of its demise is beautiful.

So know this.

If you thought this election was payback for 2008, remember…

Payback, thy name is…

Temporary. - Tim Wise

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists... Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as 'the white race' is destroyed - not 'deconstructed' but destroyed." ~ Noel Ignatiev

• A racist pointing to other racists to justify his own racism... Every race has its fair share of delusional racist assholes, and you're one of them.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

• Oh no, not a racist! Remind me again, which sensitive white knight soy consumer are you in this picture? You told me before, but I forgot. It's the guy with the cold front shirt, right? There's no wrong think with you guys and I dig how you seem not to even notice that woman. Was this at the women's march, the iPhone release, or the Avengers premier?

• Yup... They're just making shit up now fishy. Aside from your (self-admitted) antisemitism.... You're a pretty good guy.

What a strange thing to say. Kinda like: "Aside from fucking kids, Steve is a pretty good guy."

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

• Yup

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• hey Fishbaum.... tell em about the secret room in your house behind the book case that has all your jew holiday stuff like the candle holders and little skull cap and stuff.

No one cares more about jews on here than Fishbaum... he constantly studies his peoples history.... he is obsessed with it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• hey Fishbaum.... tell em about the secret room in your house behind the book case that has all your jew holiday stuff like the candle holders and little skull cap and stuff.

No one cares more about jews on here than Fishbaum... he constantly studies his peoples history.... he is obsessed with it.

lazs

He should tell Gshultz about how he used to try to help the homeless...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• You mean trying to convince them to kill themselves? Better than begging.

Come on haver, don't be shy. Tell him the details.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.