Been binge watching The Office

• I got this app on my TV... I mentioned it before. I a buttload of channels, but still don't watch anything.

I "Favorited" two shows back when I got it. GoT and The Office. I got sick of GoT pretty fast and have been watching The Office.

I'm about 6 episode into the last season and I'm getting sad that it's going to be over soon. That show is great. Great actors.

• When I'm in the office... sitting around in kakhis and being intelligent for money... I think of Creed as my role model.

• I must be the only person that never seen that show... But a couple years ago I did binge watch Mad men.

made me wish for those carefree fun days....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The closest I ever came to working in an office was my last job... the guy who took over my job was horrified that I just had a desk in the control room that I was hardly ever at.

He had em put in a real office for him with a door and everything.... I mean... he wants people to knock and like that.

One of my guys wanted offices (they all got em now) so I got some orange duct tape and put a square box like area around his desk and told him to just pretend they were walls... I told everyone they had to mime knocking on his "door" when they wanted to talk to him. He was a particularly humorless person tho so..

lazs

• I binge The Office about once every two years. I'm into Season 7 now. Scrubs is another one I try to re-watch every few years.

The Office will be pulled off of Netflix at the end of the year.

• I guess I never watched it cause I never worked in an office. For some reason... If I can't relate it makes it harder for me to get into it... for instance... a movie that takes place in some frozen hell I just ignore. with the exception of Fargo.

lazs

• I watched a bit of it, and there are some humorous moments in the early seasons. The problem I had with it is that I don't identify with any of the characters. My opinion of them ranges from "zero fucks given" (99% of the cast) to "vile contempt" (that dirty, conniving secretary whore).

Nothing wrong with the show per se... just not my thing.

• Parks and rec would be the next logical step; it has a very similar setup..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Well dangit, I finished the last two episodes last night. What a great show. The last two both made me cry. Kind of a lot.

The whole series is amazingly consistent in quality. The characters are all great, except Darrel. i never liked that guy and it seems like he's not a great actor. More than that, there's no interest for me in his character.

I miss it. I'm in bed now and don't know what to watch next.

• I watched a bit of it, and there are some humorous moments in the early seasons. The problem I had with it is that I don't identify with any of the characters. My opinion of them ranges from "zero fucks given" (99% of the cast) to "vile contempt" (that dirty, conniving secretary whore).

Nothing wrong with the show per se... just not my thing.

I hate the awkward humor of it. Uncomfortable situations is not good comedy.

• I decided on a "new" series to watch. I settled on The Twilight Zone.

I started to watch Next Generation but for some reason that one stuttered like crazy. Plus, after I saw a little I didn't want to see that one again. I don;t think that one aged well.

So Twilight Zone is perfect for falling asleep to for now. I love the period and I like seeing stuff from that era.

• I have to get up at 4am . I'm the "it" girl at work and I have a project for Target. Has to be done before the store opens.

Today I was put on a job a guy didn't get done yesterday because he said they wouldn't let him use a ladder. My manager told the guy that switched it to me "give it to Gina ... at least it will get done"

It was a Cisco wireless access point way up in the ceiling. I went to see what I needed to do. We're allowed to use their ladders but not their lifts. I'd have to order a lift if they wouldn't let me use their ladders.

People like me though. The same maintenance guy that wouldn't help "Shane" actually went up in his lift and switched it out for me. haha!

Still took two hours to download and verify it was up, but I got it done.

Sunday I came through on a Cisco switch.... a high priority call. It was up on a wall too, but I got a guy to help me move a ladder I could use and I got that back up.

But anyway... I'm watching Twilight Zone and drifting off.