England is concerned...

• About tankers flying their flag being seized... if this keeps up they will no longer send butlers to Iran.

Fuck them rag heads... let em pour their own tea and dress themselves!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• lol! this scenario is so fucking see through it is beyond a joke! It has been in the planning for decades and the time is now... Sometimes get flashbacks to watching The Thunderbirds as the strings pulling the puppets seem almost visible... :soapbox

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• Oops, forgot, you are rhythmically challenged *cough*
    Only the funkiest anti-war song ever recorded imo, but hey, your hearing aid batteries might be low...
    what that fuck do I know?

More than I wish.... Brains to the rescue!

*raids fridge for drugs... pfff no wonder I got bored watching when young, stilll classic stuff!*

:skrink

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

• Yeah... vids? movies? even books? good for strengthening your points? but not the point.. I want to know what YOU think.. is that too difficult for you?

lazs

• Good grief some of you old farts are fuckin blind! You mean to tell me you didn't see this "drama" with Iran coming for decades? You think this hasn't been planned for ages and are actually surprised?

What is there to illustrate further? This shit is going down and it's going down fast.... so clutch onto your precious guns and watch it all go up in flames... not much more we can do now except watch the show as it unfolds...

Peace brother! May your camels pass through the eye of your needle!

*your sister of perpetual indulgence*:biggrin

*burp*
    (yes, I am in a happy yet very contrary mood)

• Decades? no, try about 1400 years.

Oh I'm well aware... sadly not many of my peers seem to be in the know..
    I was trying to be "reasonable" *cough* (not many people know me here)

Hi, my name is Ninti, :fistbump

• Just to keep lazs' blood pressure up, we want him around a lot longer after all. :spank

• United States now being fully self sufficient on fossil fuels makes Donald Trump look like a prophet.

iwFrVXF.gif

AccountToPostThis - 1/23/2020

"Also there would be third parties that would drive prices down. Imagine Walmart Brand I Can't Believe it's Not Howitzer™ cannons"

• "What's he gonna do? Wave a magic wand??"

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• OMG?!! really? I could have taken these fuckers out without any weapons... :picard

• OMG?!! really? I could have taken these fuckers out without any weapons... :picard

Most transport ships aren't legally allowed to carry weapons for defense on their ships for their regular crewmen.

iwFrVXF.gif

AccountToPostThis - 1/23/2020

"Also there would be third parties that would drive prices down. Imagine Walmart Brand I Can't Believe it's Not Howitzer™ cannons"

• Sorry ninny.. did not mean to upset yu or make you question the way you think

'yellow submarine" make me humble along with your other vids.. but... pretty sure Iran does not look at your vids..

lazs

• Most transport ships aren't legally allowed to carry weapons for defense on their ships for their regular crewmen.

yeah, I get it... wat does that have to do with what I said?

( excuse my short answer, too busy concentrating on Elfie right now and it's draining my energy like I can not describe)
    basically in trance atm, can barely type..

• Do not be a raghead in a rowboat attacking a ship I am on if I am allowed to be armed.. I know? crazy aggressive shit right?

England needs to grow a pair or expect that some day? we will tell them to fight or pound sand.

lazs