Popcorn anyone?

The Dems are a whole different animal... not homogenous at all. We've got a couple dozen very different demographics all competing for Preferred Victim Status. There's been a strong push since the early 2010's to piss off and unite all these groups agains the Evil White Male. It's been fairly successful as a pop-culture movement... but teevee, music, etc. are industries easily controlled by how money is handed out. Not necessarily so with politics.

Demos put people in categories.

Your black? You must have agreed with everything Obama said.

You're a woman? You must have supported Hillary and support abortion rights.

Yore Hispanic? You must want open borders.

No freedom of choice in the Demo playbook.

If you want to explode the mind of a Demo, show them a conservative gay black woman.

• Liberals lie. It’s what they do. It’s all they do. They’re fucking liars. Their go-to emotion is hate. They hate themselves, they hate their friends, they’re the worlds biggest bunch of malcontents because deep down they know they’re nothing but disingenuous fucking liars and fakes. They are a threat to our constitutional republic and should all be rounded up and put in mental hospitals.

Lowest form of life on the planet.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Identity politics? Holden gets it. The demoncrats put every 'victim' in their own box with different rules for each class of 'victim' everyone sees this by now.... the demoncrats blame white people and rich people...

What do they accomplish? well.... every 'victims' life gets worse and they get more angry. What do republicans do? They don't mention any race or creed or whatever... they simply say everyone should be treated the same.

How does that work out? Lowest unemployment rate for almost every 'victim' class... rising wages... more and more opportunity for everyone.... How that is somehow 'identity politics' while the other side treats every group on the planet differently is beyond me.

How is giving free medical to one group that does not even belong here not identity politics?

It has evolved.... women used to be exempt from their contempt and were 'victims' now? unless you are a woman of 'color' you are the oppressor. next it will be only women of color who are gay will deserve the holy victim status.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• IMO if Tinyhands wins in 2020, there may actually be a reckoning among Democrats. It might break the fever of our Great Awokening moral panic.

But if they win in 2020 with whichever brown/female liberal scold they come up with... their Jihad will have been validated. And the Cultural Revolution will implement a Great Leap Forward.

So while I'll never vote for Tinyhands or the like... I am taking a serious look at Vermin Supreme.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• IMO if Tinyhands wins in 2020, there may actually be a reckoning among Democrats. It might break the fever of our Great Awokening moral panic.

But if they win in 2020 with whichever brown/female liberal scold they come up with... their Jihad will have been validated. And the Cultural Revolution will implement a Great Leap Forward.

So while I'll never vote for Tinyhands or the like... I am taking a serious look at Vermin Supreme.

Who is Vermin Supreme?

• Gotta say if I was going to throw my vote away a' la MNN, I'd vote for this dude.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Why would you never vote for Trump? is the economy that bad? are the endless wars too much for you?

Or is it.. that he is mean to some people who fuck with him?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Why would you never vote for Trump? is the economy that bad? are the endless wars too much for you?

lazs

His supreme cammandress would neuter him if he ever voted for da ebil Trump.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

lazs

The fact that he's a senile piece of shit with no redeeming qualities... that's a serious problem. Not deal-breaker, but close.

His upward wealth redistribution policies and pandering to snake handlers- those are deal-breakers. Nothing short of Stalin or Mao will convince me to vote for that shit.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• His supreme cammandress would neuter him if he ever voted for da ebil Trump.

With a butter knife.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018