Popcorn anyone?

• They're doing Trumps campaigning for him.

Again.

Trump didn't have to spend a cent on getting his name out there. Every single mouthpiece that stumped for the DNC did it for him.

And they're doing it again.

Their hatred for him is turning them against each other now.

Their searching for their biggest victim and anyone with even a hint of perceived privilege is a target.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Yep, this is great. how do you think this will play out ThotuWasAToad

I have to admit I'm enjoying watching the other side eat itself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…r-AAE962s?ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• I dunno how this will play out... but it's just further proof that this obsession with identity politics is toxic for the Democratic Party.

I've made that point to fellow Democrats. And the response is always some variation of: yeah but the Republicunts are all about identity politics!!

And while that's a true statement... it's also kinda irrelevant. We're talking about totally different constituencies. Identity politics works very well for Republicunts because they have a homogenous base of authoritarian white people. The more you isolate and pander to a homogenous voting bloc... the more cohesively they vote together. Republicunts have EVERY reason to love identity politics.

The Dems are a whole different animal... not homogenous at all. We've got a couple dozen very different demographics all competing for Preferred Victim Status. There's been a strong push since the early 2010's to piss off and unite all these groups agains the Evil White Male. It's been fairly successful as a pop-culture movement... but teevee, music, etc. are industries easily controlled by how money is handed out. Not necessarily so with politics.

So now we have black people working against gays. Feminists going after trannies. Muslims shitting on Jews and vice versa. Everybody shitting on electable white males... or in Bernie's case a Jew who they call a white male when they want to shit on him. It's a clusterfuck with no end in sight. The lessons here are obvious, and Democrats by and large refuse to learn them. Instead they've retreated into self-righteous anger and virtue-signaling. Pragmatism is off the table.

There was a time... in my own lifetime... when Dems pandered to working class white people. Minorities were just along for the ride. But that whole idea is considered immoral these days, so they've got no interest in you ignorant hicks.

A lot of people are predicting that 2020 will be a repeat of 1968. I guess that's as good a prediction as any. IMO, as long as this identity-politics obsession continues on the left, you fascists can look forward to some seriously weak/stupid opposition. Hard to say which will lose in 2020... trump-fatigue or Democratic stupidity. I think it'll be close. And it wouldn't be close if Democrats were even remotely competent.

Now, none of this improves my opinion of the GOP except that I envy some of their tactics. But at least y'all haven't formed a circular firing squad.

• Republicans are about identity politics? lol.

Everything they do to pander to their base is centered around the interests of authoritarian white people. People who would burn *you* at the stake of they could get away with it.

But that's just pandering/posturing in service to the GOP's only real goal of upward wealth redistribution.

• Everything they do to pander to their base is centered around the interests of authoritarian white people. People who would burn *you* at the stake of they could get away with it.

But that's just pandering/posturing in service to the GOP's only real goal of upward wealth redistribution.

I'm going to rip your statement to pieces.

Let's start with the new element you just added to the argument. "Upward wealth redistribution"

In what universe does that statement even make sense? You cannot be serious. How the hell do to you explain how "wealth" is redistributed upward? LOL! How is that even possible?

First of all, wealth is created. There is no finite pile of money that just gets moved around. Bill Gates created wealth. His wealth did not exist before he created it. Do you not understand even that basic principal?

Do you think that if someone becomes a billionaire that it means poor people lost that billion? Well that's not how it works. Rich people don;t take poor people's money.

So tell me how "upward wealth distribution" works. You probably think, or will tell me, "tax breaks" or some "not paying their fair share" bullshit.

• Everything they do to pander to their base is centered around the interests of authoritarian white people. People who would burn *you* at the stake of they could get away with it.

Curse those evil authoritarian white men!

• No, but it could be 500 billion for the poor if we just passed a law and took it.

That's it. That's the only kind of "wealth distribution" that ever happens.

The "hate the rich" mentality is idiotic too. In what way do rich people make others' lives worse? It's actually the exact opposite.

• Reasoning?? Bwahahahahaha.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.