My brother in law punched me tonight

• You did better than I would have.

LOL, his brother was there and he wanted to beat him up and I was "Let's have a beer and play Cornhole instead." He was really angry- but we went out to the back yard, had a beer and played Cornhole while the drunk idiot was wrestling with his whore wife on the front yard and screaming so loud the neighbors were coming outside to see what the fuck was going on.

Funny thing is, I've known his brother for years and we did have an altercation about 30 years ago that stopped short of getting physical when people got between us and prevented an ugly altercation and Saturday I made friends with him- after his brother left we hung out, talked, and he'

s a pretty decent guy. So- good stuff heh?

• I pretend like I'm deaf or retarded or deaf and retarded at shows so I don't have to listen to the fucking idiots.

True story.

Well you should respond to and take advice/ words of wisdom from people in the know from the audience . They might need to give important info regarding your equipment, choice of songs, playing style, etc.

If I were at a show you can bet I'd be giving you a good piece of my mind.

And don't be stingy with the stage and the mic. People are there to be entertained and your job is to make sure that happens.

• Huh?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Talk to Mark.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• He says to me... "there was some woman who was talking to you but you pretended like you didn't hear her."

Yup.

• Is he the bass player/photo - glory hound?

:blacksmile

Na... He was busy talking to some other hoor.

• LOL gina... you need to talk to Janice about the incident next time you talk to her... I honestly missed most of it... she was sitting in the back yard on the glider and on her computer... I heard a bunch of yelling and she called my name... I was upstairs and came down and he was all angry and shit... I am told he is bi polar.

I could not believe how much I wanted to beat him like a drum.

The story of how my daughter got rid of him is far far better tho. No idea where she gets that cold blooded shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)