Dark Theme Available

• They really are great. ask lazs, he'll agree but only in this thread.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Love it Nuke, dark theme is easier on the eyes on a large screen for me, big time.

I wish I had more pictures of all the bikes I and (we) have owned. So many. My first was a little RM50, they sold Suzuki bikes at the boat shop my dad bought boats from, and he knew I always wanted one, so one day he came home with it, and it was my first love for bikes, I and bet I put 50 miles per day on it for the first year just tooling around the farm/acreage yard.

Had so many, but one of my favorites was my 2 Honda VTR 1000s. Big VTwin, tons of torque compared to the CBR 900/929/954/1000 models I also had, and I prefered it for my sport-ish type bike highway rides FAR over the CBRs. More comfortable upright riding position, great torque/power still, vtwin was so smooth over the buzzy/yelly inline 4 CBR, which was still a fantastic motor.

• Dark theme makes it even harder to tell which threads are read. Gonna have to dock it another five points.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Child: "Mummy, I hate Daddys guts."

Mother: "Well, just push them to the side of your plate then. We'll feed them to the dog after we finish."

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Ok, not sure if I care for the dark theme.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dark theme makes it even harder to tell which threads are read. Gonna have to dock it another five points.

You're right. I didn't even notice before. I'll fix that.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.