worst son ever...

• Indeed. Isn't it customary to check for abnormalities?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• All right.... This conversation is over.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• lol

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I forgot my wife's 50th b-day. She set me up 100%. She was so afraid I'd do some kind of black balloon event (well... my family) that she didn't talk about it at all that year. Her birthday is in July and she deliberately didn't mention it one time.

The day after her birthday, she stands at the door of my computer room and sighs. Being a smart husband, I ask, "What's up?" I know the sigh means "nothing (but you're still in deep shit)."

Instead of saying "Nothing," she replies, "I talked to my mom last night."

Me (sensing trouble), "Oh really? What did she call about?"

Her, "She just wanted to wish me a happy birthday."

Yeppers. It was the jewelry store the next day. After that, she told me how she played me all year. She was pleased with herself. I didn't tell her that the necklace I bought her was about 1/3 as much as I'd spent on guns that year. We both came away with a win.

• that's funny. :)

• You would know.

• I thought I was drinking orange juice for breakfast the other day, only to find out it was GRAPEFRUIT juice. My life flashed before my eyes

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• There used to be a thing sold in those little cans called Pineapple Grapefruit Juice. One of those could wake the dead when ya got up at 3am. Of course they quit making/sellin it here.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I have no allergies I know of.. but both pineapple and grapefruit juice leave sores in my mouth. orange juice does not,

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)