Should we ban Murderface for a few days?

• I think Murdeface is a cunt and I just went through three pages of his shitty music spam in a thread that has nothing to do with music.

That complaining, free-loading shit ball get's on my nerves, big time.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Burn the bitch, then give me what I want.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Now nuke... This is no way to solve problems.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I banned him until Monday and blocked his avatar.

Feels good!

He bitched about the other forum and I don't like him, so fuck him.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• This will be my one guilty pleasure.

• When you let your emotions control you, you're not in control.

Smooches

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Yeah, but this is fun for me. I put the reason as "shitty music" so that's what he'll see when he comes here. It's only until Monday. Hopefully he can't take a joke and fucks off, but we all know that won't happen.

• He just got the bowling pin is all. It's just a stun blow.

• you're next newspaper cunt.

• Okay, the ban is over Cuntface. What do you have to say for yourself?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Okay... all better.

• Nuke starting to act like Skuzzy, but more asswipe of a way.

You looking to get in on this too tree boy?