lets start with handguns... if you could have one more caliber.

• Ok... sometimes I am overwhelmed by how many different calibers I have and reload. I have some like .25auto or .32 auto or 9mm makarov that I will most likely never handload and shoot seldom but I like to have around. Others like 38 spl and .357 and 44 spl and 44 mag (the most powerful I want) and 45 acp? well.. they are fun and I load for em. Ones I don't include 40 SW and .357 sig and oddballs that I don't care much for one way or the other.

Soooo.. you got a bunch of handguns. I imagine 9mm and maybe .357 and such.. but if you had to add a caliber to your stable.. what one peeeeks your interest as something you would like?

For me? two. one in something I would not handload for... the Tok.... 7.62x25 commie round.. the ammo is still cheap.. so? I good addition.

The other? the 38 super. This is one I would handload for. Think..... 9mm++++ P Think.. flawless in a 1911... Brass can be had. not cheap.. bullets can be cast just as a .357 mag. Recoil is relatively light in 1911's Cost to load is cheap if brass is not considered.

Sooooo what caliber would you like that you would use and enjoy that you don't have now?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• .375 mag revolver. Every time I get set to buy something else catches my eye. My next gun, resolved. Maybe Christmas.

• Yeah... I honestly believe that the 45 acp and the .357 and the 44 mag are.........................ESSENTIAL....

.32 is really really fun. honest. 44-40 is really fun in a lever gun. Not in a revolver.

44 spl is one that I might suggest. it comes in guns too small or light for 44 mag but is extremely accurate and fun.

Calibers I don't care about? 40 SW.. And .380.. and.. anything more potent than a 44 mag. If anyone cares I will share why I think so.

lazs

• Gman... the Tok.. I get it.. not only is it a good pistol caliber that inexpensive surplus guns are available? as is surplus ammo at this time.

not only does it work good in a number of cheap handguns but carbines as well.

38 super is more of a ......pro gun.. one that only a handloader or rich guy can shoot.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.