the monkey boy goes on tour...

• And claims that America has a gun problem... that anyone here can buy any firearm including full auto weapons on the internet. My neighbor who is a never Trumper asked me what I thought of that. she showed me the speech on her smart phone.. coool.... so i asked her to use her smart phone and try to purchase a fully automatic weapon... for some reason.. she could not.. I asked her to purchase any firearm on line sent to her door as the monkey boy claimed.. other than an antique black powder firearm.. Nope.. not possible.

I feel a tad guilty.. she is probly on some list by now.. and it is a list the monkey boy started... Oh well some lessons are harder learned than others.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Do you know why those restrictions on my rights are in place?

I'll tell you anyway. They are there because in 1963 a communist involved in a government funded conspiracy to kill a democrat that stole the 1960 presidential election through voter fraud in Chicago fired three rounds which may or may not have made the traitor LBJ chief executive.

Fuck the left

• peepee.... agree completely. The new left is pandering to other countries. They get paid to speak and they know what their audience wants and are willing to give it to em.

Logic would say that if the monkey boy actually believed that shit.... And the fact that he was in power for 8 years and did NOTHING to stop it... that he is either a hypocrite... or a liar... or an ineffectual waste of flesh.... or all three.

lazs

• Combined--Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives_-_Control_of_the_U.S._Senate.png

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Milo... the monkey boy never got anything done. He never even really tried. he just talked. Trump is fighting hard against the house and still getting stuff done.

lazs

• Hitler and Stalin would love you lazs.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

• Explanation? Leftist TDS talkin points.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!