Best Tarantino films....

• Got to admit.. the ugly ex video star turned billionaire director/actor is pretty fucking good...

Soooo.. Best movies? Top.. very best.... 'True Romance' one of the best action movies of all time.. "Pulp Fiction" yep.. he got it right in a lot of ways so far as entertaining........ "Reservoir dogs" how did he think that shit up?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I got to admit that I missed Dusk till Dawn.. I have a 4" 44 mag tho.........

Another thing I like about him and Eastwood is that they are loyal to their friends and actors.

lazs

• No love for Hateful Eight?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I do like hateful eight.. I love westerns.. but it is maybe too new? So many good scenes in Hateful eight... guns most never used in a movie before and.. in a more or less realistic way.. did you know Kurt Russel killed a museum quality fiddle in the movie? no one told him it was a prop.

Sooooo the old fuck who took years of dance lessons in between scientology meetings.. did a good dance scene.. now.. I have never danced more than 1-2-3 1-2-3 oops sorry about that... but if I could dance I would do this.

lazs

• QT has a knack of pulling great performances out of people and his dialogs are something you can believe people would say to each other (like a virgin in RD). Having said that, JJ Leigh should have won an Oscar for Hateful Eight.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Pulp Fiction was the performance of Vinnie Barbarino's life.

• #1.. I have seen your musical taste.. I can only imagine how you dance.. no problem.. you come by it naturally.

I think what QT does is pick actors who act like the characters he wants.. they do it on the natch. it takes very little to get them to act naturally.. His worst film in my opinion was natural born killers. he wasted some great performers in that one.

Take someone like madsen.. that guy is a one trick pony and QT knew how to use him. In some respects so is Wiliis.. his talent was not over using em.. if that makes sense.

lazs

• Eastwood does the same.. QT came by it from watching a million movies as a nerd. Eastwood came by it from seeing what people wanted.

lazs

• I interested to see his R rated Star Trek, no release date yet thou.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.