what is not safe for work? t5hat sounds like susp4ression

• you can never be overeducated especially these days. I left school when I was 14 to work on a farm. I don't regret it because I am allways still learning. I keep an open mind to the world. polotics is the religion of the feeble and narrows peoples tolerance to others and the quality of life for many.i think it is human nature for people to cluster together either for perceived safety or that they have the inability to think for themselves. I don't have that disease. I'm in no collective of sheep

• Here ya go Excel.

Image result for debbie does dallas

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Gets a pass bottom one gets a porkbelly regimen for three months.

she is pretty thin... put it here just in case we got some that like em thin...

otherwise next thing ya know they'd be callin me a racist or some such...:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• you can never be overeducated especially these days. I left school when I was 14 to work on a farm. I don't regret it because I am allways still learning. I keep an open mind to the world. polotics is the religion of the feeble and narrows peoples tolerance to others and the quality of life for many.i think it is human nature for people to cluster together either for perceived safety or that they have the inability to think for themselves. I don't have that disease. I'm in no collective of sheep

Very well said.

• dead? sisters too... so???

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

• as to the why not safe for work is a thing...

it is so people that come here while they are at work don't get in trouble for what are generally x-rated things...

the boss or someone easily offended might walk by at exactly the wrong time... and they get in trouble or fired...

so they KNOW they don't have to worry about that UNLESS they go here...

I'm starting to wonder if you are really excel... after all he was aware of that... also notice a change you much of what you post... ?