what is not safe for work? t5hat sounds like susp4ression

• this is not communist china. poo bear has no authority here.

the tens of thousands that pooh bear and his ilk killed in that sqaure that i cant spell. most chinese dont know about it becuse they are ignorant of it they are here but only speaking in ther own language. i cant speak mandarin but i watch them . they are here why the fuck dont they speak english. i want to hear what they say but i am not going to learn mandarin pretty fail english after years of school.. the celta saxons vikings normans romans made it fucken hard.

but if you miagrate to foreing land you make an effort to learn to fit in. speak the fucken language ..and that is english

pooh bear . chair man chi never meet the celtics.

• mollyblue palentology and archeologly i would i go for if if i lived in the us. there is so much t to discovever in the mighty country. i think people were living in north america a long time before the clovis people

in new zealand i found a limestone cave. full; of bones, probably sheep . people have carved their names on the walls going back to the 1930s. that was back in the 1980s.

• mollyblue palentology and archeologly i would i go for if if i lived in the us. there is so much t to discovever in the mighty country. i think people were living in north america a long time before the clovis people

in new zealand i found a limestone cave. full; of bones, probably sheep . people have carved their names on the walls going back to the 1930s. that was back in the 1980s.

I agree with you and if you follow some of our large rivers you will discover all kinds of petroglyphs and languages, Ogham the ancient Irish from medieval times and ancient Hebrew and others. From north to south and down throughout central America and South America. Last year I read about a Canadian whose Indian ancestry specifies he is related to a tribe located below our souther border has been here from 14,000 yearsz ago. He is the sole descendant identified today.. There is all kinds of evidence of people who came here thousands upon thousands of yearzs ago from all over the planet.

• i think we have been misled by the the so called professisionals .

they still can't explain many things.

when i was at school i was taught that the moon was born out of the earth and now they tell us the moon was created by a collision between the earth and another body. they don't know.

they still have no idea how the massive stones at ballbek in lebanon were cut and moved to the temple. 800 tons moved a kilometre up hill and laid with inch precision. they say the romans did it. they are guessing. they dont know

it's interesting . i am not into conspiracy therioes but i think we still have a lot to learn

• Obviously.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yes. 'They' still have zero idea about the moon's

origin. It is now being stated that there was no BIG BANG. When people cite "science" as undefrlying their beliefs I ask what science and what period? Science come from Latin scio, to know, but today it is cited as fact not fact finding. JMO

• molly I took latin way back in 1976., my teacher was a ww2 vet. I only learnt how to read the year in latin.

I find it fascinating these days with modern technology what they find. I love watching the documentataries on this stuff. there is so much about the past that we still don't know

• not safe for work . I am retired and don't work.

fuck them. there is a crap load of benny hill skits I could put here

I am a layabout that reads your shit. some off you guys are really funny especiallily the crowd that kisses trumps arse. you yanks are ignorant sheep. I can't spell but you fucks are so ignorant it is frightening.

• molly I took latin way back in 1976., my teacher was a ww2 vet. I only learnt how to read the year in latin.

I find it fascinating these days with modern technology what they find. I love watching the documentataries on this stuff. there is so much about the past that we still don't know

I agree with that as to the past. I took Latin for three years and also count and read a tad but that's about it. WhAt it did mostly for me was expand my English on a broader scale I was interested in medicine and science.. When that gets mentioned today about the language mostly people laugh, shake their heads and ask why.