Babylon Bee has been hitting it out of the park lately

• DR3 - Democrats R Real Racists - Who is that argument aimed at? Will it convince Democrats that they are racists? Is it going to sway a swing voter who really wanted to vote Republican but thought they were racist and now sees the error of their ways? Is it going it going to bring on minorities? Does it get the base to the polls? What is the core of the DR3 argument?

• To me fishbaum? it is about irony and satire. I have given up hope on some groups figuring out what their best interests are.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I ask because in most places on the right DR3 is a meme or something people toss at each other as jokes. Seriously. When I see it used un-ironically it's like posting cringe.

"Racist" is a power word of the left, you shouldn't even be using it. Their strategy was to make a "Racist" the worst possible thing anyone could be ever. Step two was find ways to make everything their opponents do "racist." Like, you've seen it - tests are racist, expectations are racist, the phrase 'work hard' is racist, that kinda thing.

You help them when you play the "Racist" game because it validates their strategy. In other words, if they say "You are the worst thing in the world, a Racist" and you say back "No you are!" you are just confirming that "Racist" is in fact the worst thing in the world, which them helps them deploy this strategy more effectively.

If you want to see how effective this societal pressure and conditioning is, look at GScholz and his highly emotional virtue signaling in that one thread. To be seen as a good person(which is the most important thing in the world, far above truth) you must adamantly virtue signal against any racism at all times. It's like spotting a heretic in old Catholic Europe or something. It removes actual racial problems from the Overton Window, or things allowed to be spoken in general discussion, and anyone who would use it is verboten.

In summary, don't use the word "Racist" as a weapon! It helps their cause and you aren't moving a single vote! The good news if there is any, is that they are on the verge of overusing it which will diminish its power.

• Quite possibly the most racist thing I've read all week.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Geeze fishbaum.. do you hear yourself? I have said more than anyone that the racist card has been pulled so many times the writing is worn off.

everyone on the planet is racist.. matter of degree.. most are no where near your level against your people or the American nazi party or.. shit.. the black panthers...

You are full of shit saying that calling them on their hypocrisy is playing into their hands. what does play into their hands is if we use someone like you to prove a point... sorry.. but that is true. Look.. I am no saint but at least I am sane.

lazs

• What do you mean ‘your people’?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Look.. you are the one using jew principals to get ahead... you are like on the same level as the pawn shop owner but more damaging.

Lots of things get old.. your rants get old.. my calling you fishbaum gets old.. Your fucking everyone you can to stay rich gets old.. You want to come up with something new? I will come up with something new. Are you personable? will someone like airhead have a fun day with you? sure.. He is easy.. he likes me.

every crooked jew I ever new had to move after they burned the place they were. And.. they always landed on their feet with fancy homes and cars.. know anyone like that?

lazs

• DR3 - Democrats R Real Racists - Who is that argument aimed at? Will it convince Democrats that they are racists? Is it going to sway a swing voter who really wanted to vote Republican but thought they were racist and now sees the error of their ways? Is it going it going to bring on minorities? Does it get the base to the polls? What is the core of the DR3 argument?

It is a satire site. Looking at your post, I'm not sure you got that.

• Yes, I see that. The joke there was that the Democrat's racism is better or different. It's essense is that Democrats don't hink they are racist but really they are. That's the only part that is ironic, it's just a clever DR3. You guys don't ironically make that argument, you use it all the time. Iron said on Sunday "Democrats have always been the real racists." in the Candace Owens thread. And he's not lonely in that sentiment.

• Yes, I see that. The joke there was that the Democrat's racism is better or different. It's essense is that Democrats don't hink they are racist but really they are. That's the only part that is ironic, it's just a clever DR3. You guys don't ironically make that argument, you use it all the time. Iron said on Sunday "Democrats have always been the real racists." in the Candace Owens thread. And he's not lonely in that sentiment.

It's true. Democrats have always been racist though they sling that moniker as if they are exempt.