Flame warriors idol . Sluggo Cromwell sole judge .

• StRaNgEdAyS there’s no online voting your decision is law . Rate each song on a scale of 1 to 10 and select a critique from your repertoire of snide comments and stinging sarcasm .

i’m pretty sure you’ll make a great Simon . :snicker

Here’s my first one .........

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Poor little Art... His daddy abandoned him.

Wah...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Come on StRaNgEdAyS this isn’t a set up or anything like that. I just thought it would be fun and your sardonic quibs ( which I like ) would have the perfect platform .

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do you have me blocked or are you ignoring me the old-fashioned way ? :snicker

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!