GG wants us to keep it to one thread . I’m good with that can you guys do it ?

• This is not a trolling or badgering forum regardless of it's name. It does seem some would prefer that over rational adult discussion. Not me.

• This is not a trolling or badgering forum regardless of it's name. It does seem some would prefer that over rational adult discussion. Not me.

I spent two or three days trolling free. Nairhead and Spaz couldn’t stand it so they had to fire it back up .

I’ll give you the same option murderface ran from. Start a thread telling everybody no trolling. I’ll participate good-natured, funny with pertinent information when needed . I get along with just about everybody when they quit fucking with me.

I won’t start anything.

But I bet someone else does .

• If all you want from this place is stupid "yes you are, no I'm not" then there are a few who will provide. If you want to get kicked out spread it to all the threads. No one cares if you get kicked out.

• If all you want from this place is stupid "yes you are, no I'm not" then there are a few who will provide. If you want to get kicked out spread it to all the threads. No one cares if you get kicked out.

This is not a trolling or badgering forum regardless of it's name. It does seem some would prefer that over rational adult discussion. Not me.

I knew you weren’t sincere .

I’m willing to go that way. You aren’t even willing to try despite your own words .

That tells you who the children are .

This place is like some high school us vs them clique .

• Some have nothing better to do than antagonize others. I see my young grandsons do it to each other. Grow up dammit.

I just offered you a chance to prove I’m not only here to antagonize people. You ran from the opportunity . Most likely from butthurt .

Suck in that quivering bottom lip and give it a try .

Mr. holier than thou.

• I just offered you a chance to prove I’m not only here to antagonize people. You ran from the opportunity . Most likely from butthurt .

Suck in that quivering bottom lip and give it a try .

Mr. holier than thou.

Some here will never accept you. You may as well leave unless you have nothing better to do than act childish.

• Some here will never accept you. You may as well leave unless you have nothing better to do than act childish.

I got another question. So Spork running around for weeks claiming I said I was in World War II wasn’t childish ?

Then I proved he was full of shit. Yet he still runs around claiming all in World War II .

Not that I care what he was saying for over a month. But you’re saying that nonsense wasn’t childish?

What about the silly little troll posting like he’s Dr. Seuss that’s not childish ?

What about an airhead getting drunk and ranting constantly. That’s not childish ?

How about spares when you say something it hurts his feelings and he goes into a crying fit. That’s not childish ?

How about you claiming I’m the only one here posting shit. That’s not childish ?!

Your problem is you are severely butthurt.

Grow the fuck up it’s not personal .

• I speak only for myself. If you weren't here they would have no target. They've been here a decade and aren't going to leave. I don't know what you get out of it but it can't be good for you.

• LOL, "ranting'" I challenged you to an athletic competition and you pussed out. OK, boxing isn't your game so- How bout table tennis? I have a board and I'm betting I could spot you five points in a game to fifteen and still beat you by five points. Pool? Not my best game, but I can play. 8 ball, bank the 8.

We could have a debate- oh, we did and you lost pathetically.

I think you need to go back to molesting your children- you were good at that, until they grew up and told you not to touch them any more. Your daughter calls you a chimo. Are you a chimo? Did you get a rush when you fondled your daughter's crotch?

You should be in jail for the shit you did. You need a cellmate like Jack, someone who will sodomize you like you sodomized your kids.

• You should charge for that. ;)

• God will this never end?

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Are you still claiming you know my daughter on social media ?