Trash-Catch All

• Don't ban him though... that would be a win for him in his mind.

I'm finding it to be tedious, but I haven't seen storch have this much fun for a while.

He's Flagler lite.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Everything I post is meaningful, intelligent and thought provoking...

So I won't be utilizing this thread.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• A friend of my dad‘s got his first computer when he was in his 70s.

The man is completely honest and has been a Southern Baptist all his life .

About a week after he had it he came out the river camp for a weekend. I was interested to see what he thought.

I asked how do you like your new computer ?

He said well I learned something already.

I said what?

He said I wanted to get something from the sporting good store so I typed in Dick’s .

I’ll never do that again .

• one more time posting in one of my threads, motherfucker.

• one more time posting in one of my threads, motherfucker.

Just trying to get the rules straight. Even though I’ve been having a blast with everyone all day. No problems no fights whatsoever. Heck even lazs and Air head entered into a truce with me today. Airhead even further stipulated that the truce is in full affect on the main form. When we want to fight or play we will take it to the trash bin.

I agreed .

So I guess since everything is clearing up. What you’re telling me is you don’t want me posting on your thread’s whatsoever?

OK no problem. But I wish you would’ve mentioned it on the flat earth thread we were all there .

• I don't want your bullshit in my threads. especially ones that I make that that are personal to me. All you do is derail them and turn them into a fucking moronic shit show.

It's not a rule, it's what I am telling you. Only you. Stay the hell out of my threads.

• I don't want your bullshit in my threads. especially ones that I make that that are personal to me. All you do is derail them and turn them into a fucking moronic shit show.

It's not a rule, it's what I am telling you. Only you. Stay the hell out of my threads.

Let it chill Gina. We got the trash thread- other than that he's civil. AS far as I'm concerned anyone that wants to contribute in a productive manner should be welcome- he knows the rules.

• Let it chill Gina. We got the trash thread- other than that he's civil. AS far as I'm concerned anyone that wants to contribute in a productive manner should be welcome- he knows the rules.

I moved one of his and storch's posts from my music video thread to this thread. I'm done with him. Fuck him. He'll be fine if he stays the fuck out of my way. Otherwise, goodbye to him.