Got rid of all the sub-forums

• (Target thinks about posting a tongue-in-cheek whine about having to wade through a bunch of gun threads)

(Target realizes someone will take it seriously . . . and decides it isn't worth the hassle.)

(Target wonders why he is typing to himself.)

(Target looks for his medication.)

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• hey... lots of people looked at the gun posts I made. I also think that Gman and others felt comfortable posting there.

The diary thing did not bother anyone I don't think but like all threads here.. they always go astray.. which is part of the charm of the forum in my opinion.

The news.............that leads to gun threads.......it leads to political threads........Music threads? not so much unless some old music fuck or another dies.

I like to hear what people are doing day to day.. If they show a pic? so much the better.. Don't matter if it is a gun or a beach or a piece of art or whatever. One music vid after another with no explanation tho? that is annoying.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If you had read the gun threads tho.. a lot of em were like looking at the playboy foldouts from years gone by.. and..........."I blame lazs" was alive and well there. I bet there are a half dozen people who now own single action army Colts or clones now..

we all have hobbies we think are fun.. Lots of threads about motorcycles.. people who have never rode are probly like.....yawn.....

Wait.. wait.. it gets better.. welding threads... seriously.. how many people care about welding or welding machines? some of those threads went 10 pages or more~!

Hot rods.. some really great thread in the general were about em.. I think one guy left cause there was not enough interest in em. Guitars? sheesh.. pic after pic? what? 10% care about guitars? Post whatever in my opinion.

I went to the gun forum to spare the eyes of the people who did not care. but hell.. I work on watches and hot rods and motorcycles and just about anything mechanical. Now we got knives.. bet some don't like that.

I like some of the womens art stuff they post.. not wild crazy about it but it is interesting.

lazs

• I will say that most likely no subject except maybe politics and world event will dominate.. It is easy to skip a "I got new frets for my guitar" thread or.. this is the new paint I did on my honduh" thread.. or.. "I just bought a new gun" thread. or.. "i really think this boy band is fab" thread

What I can't look away from is the "this is what I did today" thread.. or the "any advise on.." thread.. "or memes" or a few others.

lazs

• Just like my wife always moving the furniture around.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• SWTarget, the wannabe anything, really, trying to get voted in calling himself target. The end of falling down around here. Shit wasn't even on the bookshelf. And the administration nuking the gun room.

What a Saturday.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.