Guy says Gay men don't want to fit it.

• bollocks

it is nonly measles becoming eperdemic but syphililous is coming back and that is down to the queers and skanks

whooping cough polio tb will follow. stupid fucks that think that think their kid getting a jab will get autism have never seen anyone with polio.

dumb fucks vacinate their pets but not thir kids.

population control

• Deborah!!!

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I think the guy sort of wants to justify his lifestyle himself. He says he's not gay can I believe them because he is attracted to the femininity of the transexual he is with . I think that when men are attracted to transexuals that is a fetish mostly

• another video this guy also says that she doesn't believe somebody like me should get surgery. His reasoning is that if a transsexual woman wants to be with women then it's ridiculous that they would want to have their penis removed and have an artificial vagina made. She's looking at it as purely a sex act from his own perspective.

The simple matter is that someone like me only wants to be a woman. I am attracted to women but I want to be with a woman as a woman. She doesn't even seem to consider that option. LOL

• It is pretty confusing for simple folk like me... women who are with women use dildo's and such so I don't see the problem. Getting off... one way or another is the goal.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• being a woman is the goal, not being a woman with a penis. If you look at it that way it might make sense.

And you're looking at it just the way that guy is looking at it. As if getting off is the only thing to consider

• That would be a stupid statement and not what I meant at all. For one thing.. that trans is with men. many are... but many like women exclusively and some are bi? I don't know...

lazs

• To a certain extent I think we're all stuck between who we want to be and who we really are.

Many never become who they want to be and some do. Doesn't matter if it's a better person, or rich, or admired or transgender, it takes courage and determination to make it happen. <3

• I'm a simple man. I came to this life, this time with external plumbing. I love to plow the little fellow into people equipped with internal plumbing.

I pretty much only like vaginal sex.

I don't care to be fellated for very long.

I dumped a girl once because her greeting was always hi, pulled my penis out and blew me.

Then I would have to wait like ten minutes to plug her.

Stupid bint.

• I think that being who I really am has not worked out that great for my relationships in life. or.. worked out really well.... depending on your viewpoint of course.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.