CCR.. the best soundtracs for movies?

• No idea how many movies use CCR but a shitload.. and they always seem to be on the mark. "Who will stop the rain" was a great in my opinion. Nick Nolte at his best which was pretty damn good. A vietnam movie that worked.. I been to a few communes.. had shit buried... rode with folks.. the movie has an authentic feel that is hard to describe except.. well.. none of us or the women were that good looking.

I mean except airhead and wrag of course but... you know...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Their music is cheap to license.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Fogerty got Fucked by his manager, even tho he signed the papers.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• And then... After thirty years of legal battles.. Signed with them again.

Not the sharpest bulb on the tree.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Yes, but this time he kept the rights to his songs. A little IQ showin.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Fogarty is famous for negotiating the worst recording contract in history for CCR. He didn't even own the songs he wrote. Dumbass didn't even consult a lawyer, negotiatedc the whole thing himself

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Don't they hold some kind of record for most #2 songs without ever having a #1? Vaguely remember Casey Kasum saying that back when music actually still sounded like music to me.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• I don't give a fuck.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.