My Crap Music thread

• For some reason this excellent video was taken down by yotube, so being a contrarian by nature I had to re-up it... It combines four out of five things I love; music, photography, dance, women.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• Hey ninester. How's it in your neck of the woods?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Hey ninester. How's it in your neck of the woods?

All is well here thanks for asking! Nothing has changed for me apart from having to sanitise hands at supermarket and compulsory use of a trolley (that gets disinfected after every use... Expecting some decent sun and temperatures on Sunday but everyone warned not to head out to beaches etc..
    Myself and Mr Sufi are laughing at the poor gits complaining about their self isolation after 10 days... they should try doing it for 10 years!! then come back and whinge!! :seriouslee
    How are you and yours doing? How strict is your quarantine?

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• Oh man, again, try being alone without any friends or loved ones for 10 years and I'll show ya stir crazy ROFL! :biglaugh I've often thought either death or prison might be better.. hence why I got my nose into things the big guys don't wish to see it into..
    Taking it easy here, lol like what da fuck else am I going to do hihi oh I do see the funny side of things a lot lately, often find myself laughing out loud on the street either on the way home or to the shops due to something I observe or hear.. crazy times! Keep smiling!!

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.