My Crap Music thread

• I meant no personal offense, but I guess I still got it.

yeah right... reading comprehension not the only thing lacking then.. *cough*

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• Que? All I know is I'm not a huge guitar wanker fan but this piece touches me every time I hear it. I used to say I wanted it played at my funeral but now there won't be anyone at my funeral because everyone around me died already I no longer give a shit...

8:09 I think.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• 8:09 I think.

lol! gotcha! At first i thought you were talking about the dude speaking at beginning!!

Oh dear, I need more drugs *muttley laugh* !!

A blowing up speakers, blowing my mind, what more could one wish for...... ??

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

• Only posting this because it reminded me of funny anecdote (background of clip) when my mother came home one day to find my brother (17) in a clean neat shirt, with his mohawk combed down in a part sayin "Mum, I've moved up a level in society, I no longer smoke Winfields but Dunhills" Shoulda have seen her face change from delight to well .... you can guess lol!

• comparing apples and oranges mate, no way I see any link and just as well... ;-)

Ever visited Bishop Briggs? I did in 1984 , one of the worst suburbs of Glasgow at the time.. pffff memories <3

• Great! my mind manipulation seems to be working as I had been about to Pm you to ask your age ..

*grin*

Miauwwwwww!

• Came across pics of myself for a Deee-Lite shoot (for an Amsterdam gig magazine in the 90's) the other day... had forgotten all about it. It was a lot of fun :)

• Shit... Brittany Murphy died back in 2009...

Now I'm just sad.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• Good lord, he was born the year I graduated.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Shit... Brittany Murphy died back in 2009...

Now I'm just sad.

Yeah, I remember reading all about it, it was all very strange indeed. Her husband died shortly after her as well... something really stank (no pun intended) about those cases of "mould" they supposedly died from...

• Speaking of old Aussie muso's I remember turning up at lead singer's door to collect promised single (signed , and yes I still have it) in 1983..before re-migrating back to Netherlands..

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I wondered what became of him.... :dunno oh dear, sometimes curiosity has its drawbacks hehe..

omg, he was very cute when I last saw him...:shy

• okay, he's still sexy, just shave all the hair off mate...