Forum Unconditional Surrender

• I was having a conversation with a fairly recent immigrant....I'd almost consider her an exile like myself but with bigger tits. She is Venezuelan a lawyer in her country speaks excellent English with a tropical accent and proper Castilian.

The topic turned to the new arrivals and how rapidly they are changing American communities along South Florida's littoral to mirror the chaotic shithole from whence they came.

She having been here over ten years actually brought it up. Me being part of the generation that took Miami from being a seasonal recreation location for the lower economic rung northeasterners can recall how quickly that change can happen.

a town that took the warm months off, a town with blue laws, a town where the sidewalks were rolled up and put away at 2100. That was Miami in 1960.

By 1965 Miami was completely different. The vibrant Cuban community with our work ethic and capitalistic acumen had driven the niggers out of many of their neighborhoods and sent them south to the rural areas or north to fuck up Broward County. The Anglo population experienced white fright flight, they gave away their properties in mad dash to avoid the Cuban tsunami.

The result is the Miami of today.

Good or bad the invaders changed that.

Today Miami is once again in flux but this time not by hard working industrious thrifty clever Cubans but by useless filthy scum of the earth mestizos, injuns mixed with puerto ricans.

They are poised to tear down 60 years of mostly positive change in the Magic City.

Now to draw a parallel with our cyberworld.

These cybermestizos here now amongst us must be resisted.

They are vermin.

We here came from a forum of oppression where ideas were snuffed out where excellent points crafted and posted as rebuttal were erased and where the best were banned.

Nuke created this forum, unique on the web and in the ebb and flow of contest it began to flourish and become a thing of beauty.

Now the cybermestizos are here with one goal, to tear this place down and destroy it like they ruin everything they touch.

They're toxic and need culling.

I will not permit you to make this place as that place from whence you came. I hope my fellow heritage members will join me in resisting you as well.

What the Fuck was that?

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

The post was edited 1 time, last by storch: Because I think faster than I can type. ().

• I'm being proactive in a vlad tepes sort of way.

I'll foist my carcasses on the banner....to warn these Turks.

Here place this up there for me m'kay.

Very inviting don'tchathink?

What the Fuck was that?

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

The post was edited 1 time, last by storch: Slow typing....again ().

• Yeah... it starts with just a few.... it is easy to say just ignore it but it is like graffiti... a cancer. Their gay ass fag hag devil worship shit is in your face. you can scroll by with little angst.... unless you are an epileptic I suppose... their shit would put an epileptic into seizure mode.

Their motive? who the fuck knows. seems to be... ."look how disgusting we can be!"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• No... I would not. I might go by whatever loose rules their were tho. The old not safe for work rule worked on the other forum for instance. couple things like that... nothing serious.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Meh. Don't come here much anymore, anyway.

But every time I see, "we're going to recruit more members, more people will make this better" posted on a forum, the end usually follows. An infestation of morons, posting stupid shit, killing the signal to noise ratio. Quantity is no substitute for quality. Well, unless you're talking about something similar to chinese or russian hordes, in something that resembles conventional warfare.

You people do whatever it is that you want.

• no girl I would hope that I would do as good a job as you have done you have done a tremendous job. I'm fix skinned enough to none of that stuff none of it bothers me

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.