A Forum Orgy.

• There you have it. The only outcome is the complete destruction of Flamewarriors.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Storch is a really good guy. Things are not always as they seem with people here, and it's too bad that people make quick judgments on character. I mean that in a general sense, and not pointed at anyone in particular.

I really don't like to see things get personal and mean. It bothers me. I really do want everyone to have fun and to get along.

• Dont be bothered Jeej. I'll plow these fucks in my own way.

I'm not even heading south for a bit to stick around here.

Ain't too many I'd piss on if they were on fire from what I've seen thus far.

• I totally feel the single parent vibe.

I'm the sole parent to three of my kids, 2 of which have special needs.

It also wasn't really a dig at you...

I've known some extremely capable, independent women, who have done it all in their own, but damn they were extremely high maintenance and needy in a relationship.

I've got my hands full with my kids, and they come first, every time. I don't need another person demanding 100% of my emotional attention 24/7.

That's what I was getting at, and like I said, it wasn't necessarily aimed at you, just a response to your post.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Where would I go?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Different clown.

• giphy.gif

That's all that matters.