Let's hear some ideas. What would you be doing if you had the wheel?

• bah... we know who said what and who we are talking to....

sometimes anyway.... it is quite funny when people get all bothered by a post that is below theirs but isn't a reply to them though

But you know that already

• I request that anyone who does not have an avatar after a week, we get to put a locked one for them.

And I also humbly request I get to pick Murderface's new avatar. :biggrin

And we agree on something.

*listens for hell freezing over*

Nope

• And we agree on something.

*listens for hell freezing over*

Nope

2b9a3b27-d7ad-4a23-a1f7-6aa798cf42db_text_hi.gif

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• This is Incognito from ICOM. You may or may not remember me. It hasn't occurred to you that you're doing just fine. Most of the people on this forum are your old friends and you never had to moderate them. Let them be who they are, they will anyway. Its the newbs flowing in that require moderation. Look at it this way, for ten years just one person got booted off [creepy stalker]. Suddenly, shit is in overdrive and its coming from just a few people. So watch 'em, throw their shit into a container like you mentioned, and when they can crawl out and be acceptable, let them go. If they can't behave, throw them back in the shitter. That way you don't have to keep moderating the same assholes and they can give each other tips on how to bleach their lip hair in their own thread.

You're too hard on yourself, GG. You always were. You are not responsible for the behavior of a few people who cant manage themselves in public. They came to you that way. But you can give them their own room to self-destruct and not take your forum with it.

Love to you, ease up on yourself. Incognito.

Never heard of you. Lazs..

:snicker

• This is the type of unwarranted constant barrage of sexual talk.

Honestly, I don't think anyone believed me when I said allowing it is the fastest way to remove boundaries. It is.

Penis obsessed queers.

• No, they're not

I know plenty of queers who are capable of holding any perfectly normal discussion without sticking their dick into the conversation.

It's actually a mental illness.

Same as a cis.

Any cis person who actually has and enjoys sex with a person of the opposite sex without bringing their dick or yours into it.

• And he fuckin thinks it's funny. The insanity of the Interweb.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.