Avengers Endgame

• Saw Endgame tonight. It's pretty good, decent wrap up of the first 20+ MCU films I thought. I wonder if it'll break 300mil on opening weekend, all the theaters around here are sold out for opening weekend already.

It has a pretty crazy ending, and with credits it's well over 3 hours.

Worth the money to see it in Imax or in a theater.

• Saw Endgame tonight. It's pretty good, decent wrap up of the first 20+ MCU films I thought. I wonder if it'll break 300mil on opening weekend, all the theaters around here are sold out for opening weekend already.

Gman

I responded to your pm. Did you get it ?

Man I’ve been waiting too long I want one spoiler. Who got the time stone Rocky ?

• Man I’ve been waiting too long I want one spoiler. Who got the time stone Rocky ?

• You want a spoiler?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Looks like the optimistic $300mil opening weekend just got smoked, big time. Endgame is tracking to do over $350mil for opening weekend domestic, and one billion worldwide. It's breaking all kinds of records right now. China is looking like $250 USD opening weekend alone. Insane, the film is over-performing compared to even the most optimistic estimates Marvel had. Good times.

• Some asshole in the WoW chat posted a spoiler. They should ban his stupid ass from ever playing the game again.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Me and the kid are heading out shortly to see it. Getting to see it before I hear or see any spoilers.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Stay away from social media.

• we were in the first 10 people in. Last 2 showings were sold out. And they're showing it in 2 theaters.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• AMC theatre has reserved seating, reclining seats and food delivery. We hit the Moe’s next door before going in, not paying $15 for nachos.

• A large pretzel is also $15.

They can kiss my ass.

Not on ze left side, not on ze right side, but right in ze middle.

Extra points if you know what movie that’s from.

• lol, there's a movie reference I haven't heard in years.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.