I'm Digging Crystal

• It's all you bruh..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Oi !!! I saw her first .....freakin grumble..grumble grumble assholes grumble grumble

GScholz actually did.....

Very debonair about it too...

But no ring on my finger, I'm a free agent...

Y'all gotta be single though.

No married/ensconced men.

Strict rules there...

So......

However, if that guy from that other place ever shows up, you're all shit out of luck though...

My heart, or something... belongs to him.....

:snicker

Pretty sure he's not coming though.

*wails of despair*

He's got bigger fish to fry than me......

Fuck off RG

• Crystal can take a beating and bounce right back up, and she gives as good as she gets. Got some cute comments too. Perfect for this place.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• She's a peach.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• She's a peach.

Methinks he's being facetious...

Well you guys are stuck with me now.

Id rather be sized up and given shit by people who say it to your face, honestly, rather than a bunch of phoney, backstabbing gits .

At least it's honest.

Who wants to wrassle now..

• Be careful Storch...be very very careful.

:picard

Look if you can find me a nice normal guy, who treats me the way a guy's *supposed* to treat you, I will settle down.

Promise.

I kinda have one, but he's too complicated .

And I said, NO MARRIED MEN.

• If her other guy shows up here you fellas will have to step it up! That would be interesting to say the least. :snicker Although Lint trap might be triggered again.

Nahhhhh.

He's never coming, and he's not really my guy. Right?

Just teasing.

That's a non issue, for good, I'd say.

He's someone else's guy.

He's just a guy that i know, that's fun to talk to....

most of the......... OK half the....... Wait...

He's fun to talk to 23.3% of the time.

So we're safe.

When he does show up though, I have to admit, it is kinda cool.

It's like seeing a klingon bird of prey decloaking.

• If her "other guy" shows up here Storch might track him down and put a bag of dog poop on his front porch, light it on fire and run away.

That's how we roll on FW- total gangster.

He's never coming here.

No worries.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.