Lazs Has Been Banned?

• Curvy had quite likely never interacted with people this far below his station before, he was utterly incapable of dealing with it

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• We had some fun with them. Their Miami home, just west of Pinecrest was on about an acre of a former mango grove. They had nam doc thai mangos.

The girls wanted mangos Curv and I were chilling and didn't feel like going anywhere.

The Celt and the Asian went, picked fresh out of the trees placed them in a bushel basket that probably outweighed either of them and together they hoisted the load then ate mangos.

Was a memorable visit.

• I'm not perfect, but I'm miles above what any of you could ever pull off in running this place.

I'd chop my own dick off before running any Internet forum, let alone this one. It's a waste of your time, money, and talent. You can script. Freelance devs with a modicum of talent can pull $100-$150/hr for easy code.

• Me too. This place was started by a group of us who didn't want every word, every post scrutinized. We value that ability to say what we want without fear of repercussion and it'll continue, warts and all. If it turns into a knife fight you'll be asked to take it outside- those that want to watch can go outside and watch, those that don't can stay inside and have a beer.

yea. i forget which one of you guys.....but one of ya invited me over to here when i'd gotten a vacation from the htc boards

• i can't see disliking someone just because you read words that they typed and don't like them. the closest i came to that was beet, 'cause i can't tell if he's trolling or really stupid most of the time.

on a nj gun forum i did though block a guy. in all my time on the interweb this goober was the first one. picture beet, but dumber and more stupid/asinine excuses. dude shit in every thread, claimed he was pro-2a but then always added "but" followed by some dumbfuckery.

• i can't see disliking someone just because you read words that they typed and don't like them. the closest i came to that was beet, 'cause i can't tell if he's trolling or really stupid most of the time.

on a nj gun forum i did though block a guy. in all my time on the interweb this goober was the first one. picture beet, but dumber and more stupid/asinine excuses. dude shit in every thread, claimed he was pro-2a but then always added "but" followed by some dumbfuckery.

You do know that Beet was just trolling right.

• I think that if I had just joined a forum named FlameWarriors I would know what to expect. You've got to let the shit roll off you like water off of a duck's back. I've had tiffs with denizens of these boards, but I handle my own scraps. I don't go to a moderator and pule. That's what freedom of speech is all about.

I prefer being polite...but I also prefer to do my own nut-cutting rather than act like a sensitive pussy.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• i never knew my father. mom raised us alone. she worked 2-3 jobs to do it. didn't have much time with us. sorry yuor dad's being that way. he'll come 'round eventually.

i would never attempt to run a forum. i've got no time, and no clue how. i won't even admin one, 'cause you people don't wanna see me turn into a dick. and i would.

• Beet was the ultimate troll...with an ego the size of a pregnant blue whale.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• He shows up whenever there's the right kind of local weather event or the right kind of plane crash.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this