This guy is having too much fun.

• Well... oddly.. all conservatives and libertarians are these days... watch the opening monologue at least. Funny shit. Doom and gloom and a return to shame and blame vs Trump fun tour?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Thread title made me think your neighbor brought home another chicken.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well... oddly.. all conservatives and libertarians are these days... watch the opening monologue at least. Funny shit. Doom and gloom and a return to shame and blame vs Trump fun tour?

lazs

s-l640.jpg

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• DRAMA, lol.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Where did the bad man hurt you lazs??? You're projecting now...tsk tsk.

I have a lovely wife,been married to her for almost 40 years and unlike you I have no gay brothers,not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Before I was married I had my share of "pretty" girls,having blonde hair and blue eyes was just a curse I had to carry. I can speak 2 languages so maybe I'm bi-lingual........