Julian Assange arrested in London .

• Yeah.. not getting why you would run from the sex charges if you were innocent and the country it happened in is known to be very lax on sexual stuff.

lazs

Look at a woman wrong in Sweden and you'll be arrested for sexual harassment. GG would have loved living there. You wouldn't I suspect...

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• I honestly haven't been following the guy much and I was glad when he leaked crooked hillary stuff... I thought it was funny.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Quisling.... seriously? I thought the place was all sexually liberated and all. I would probly be fine there. I don't harass women.

lazs

• You don't get to decide if you're harassing women or not. If the woman "feels" you've harassed her then you did. That's how the law works in Sweden, and the UK for that matter. Same with "hate-speech". If someone "feels" offended you're guilty. It's batshit crazy.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• Seth Rich.

eta

Jeez even John le Carré couldn't come up with a more twisted plot. Where's Carlos when you need him.

That's my opinion as well. My suspicion is that Trump believes that also, and is putting together a scenario where that will come out

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• What? menacing? me? I admit tho that I am stubborn. If I were charged with something I didn't do like that? I would probly get all righteous and go to court with a string of character witnesses... Think is tho... you said he was doing em both? and they were whack job feminists? what is wrong with that guy?

lazs

• If the rape stuff was bullshit then I got no problem with what he did. And if all this shit was so terrible to national security then why did Obummer pardon Manning?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• And if the rape stuff is bullshit he was probably right to not go. Probably would have had an "accident".

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

Obama's spy agencies weren't "spying," they were just using covert overseas intelligence assets and signal intelligence obtained via national security letters and FISA warrants to secretly collect and distribute information about private U.S. citizens.

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• This isn't what it seems.

He was in hiding while the democrats wanted his head and had the ability to do so.

Now that Mueller is finished, and the wraps are starting to come off the sealed indictments, people are being brought in.

Ecuador were just holding Assange until the time was right. The 'arrest' was for show. The democrats house of cards is coming apart. Their spying, their cheating, and now their people will be going to jail. They don't have the ability to reach out and touch people anymore without being caught.

Now it's time for Assangee to take the stand and tell what he knew, who was doing the leaking and just who was paying who to do what. He is going to talk and walk.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.