What's with all the vids?

• keep seein vids here n there... WTF... what's with that?

n then see the claim that the vid says it all... says all of what???

what one person gets out of a vid can be very different then someone else's views so kind lame throwin that shit out... IMHO

and of course here we go with the meaning thing... with the standard well if ya don't get it... or don't understand it...

then you have to be the problem cause I get it and of course others get it... but you don't... so... you're the issue...

sounds like some kinda junior high click/club... bullshit...

and the projection issue seem to be a big part of that kinda shit... which is one of those in your mind only kinda things...

not sayin bad or don't do it... just...

can't ya fuckin talk ... or type... to discuss shit ?

is it a limited vocabulary kinda thing ?

please explain...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Put enough air in the asshole all week .. it's a speakeasy.

Nothing like your dead links.

So what the fuck do you want, homeboy? Should we all lick a stamp and send it to you?

• Pretty much says it all...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Finger... I thought we were gonna rap? What happened? You've got my PMs blocked? What gives? You know this hurts me?? Is this too many questions???

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Is this a Lazs sock? :big laugh

I agree though, all these vids need to be contained in one thread. Especially the music vids.

Actually, I don't really give a fuck. I scroll by 95% of them if they don't have a description of what the video is about.

Just more miles on my mouse, not a big deal.

• We got till 9, homie. Then we're eating jalapeno pie and sucking minestrone on our way to Clayton. Maybe. Might be dawn. See what she thinks.

• I'm good with the wild west. Is that you Roy?

• I know GG wants a unmoderated forum, but as more people sign up eventually FW will needs mods. Otherwise you get the wild west and another shit hole forum like Alien-Earth.

Nice crotch rub, cocksucker.

You fuckers have like zer0 touch.

• Yeah?