Crystals nerdy thread

• I'm crystal with a bj sig.

There's no clandestine. That bullshit that fuels psychosis. You're cheating with the fucking sinister mind that pumps your manly organs, Gonna swap all them out?

• So Pet Sematary wasn't bad.

As a huge Ramones fan, it has a special place in my heart.

Stephen King is a rabid Ramones fan, so in the book, the dad was a Ramones fan.

He's always singing their songs in his head throughout the book.

So, when the first movie came out, the Ramones were asked to do the title song.

The video is a who's who of the nyc punk rock scene, at the time.

The song was redone. A band called.. Starcrawler.

I cheerfully sang along, loudly, as the credits rolled, and bopped in my seat.

No care to the folks around me wondering wtf was wrong w me..

The movie had it moments.

Ending was a bit different.

I still think it should have been the little boy as the ghoul, but, she was pretty creepy.

Loved the cat. Churchill... He was awesome.

I actually have a cat a lot like him, under normal circumstances.

:snicker

Well I do. He's an utter prick, but I love him.

His name is Draven... If you're a nerd like me, you know where that name comes from.

StRaNgEdAyS

Worth seeing. Big screen may be better , but it's not like say, Aquaman, where I HAD to see it in the theater.

Your choice, but there were some jump out of your seat bits.

• I'm crystal with a bj sig.

There's no clandestine. That bullshit that fuels psychosis. You're cheating with the fucking sinister mind that pumps your manly organs, Gonna swap all them out?

I love you Finger. Never change. Not a BJ for me mind you, more of a, suck my dick if you don't like me..

*kissies*

• IT didn't float.

Pet Sematary and the kid and the semi, terrifying. Little shit crawls out the grave.

What the fuck do you do? Amazing.

• My complete and utter nerdgasm

GODZILLA!!!

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

fuxxin 53 days until it opens.

I have to stay alive 53 more days...

• IT didn't float.

Pet Sematary and the kid and the semi, terrifying. Little shit crawls out the grave.

What the fuck do you do? Amazing.

I liked it, but I wanted more terrifying.

What can I say. The book was insane terrifying, but all his books beat the movies.

Even the shining.

• Books are 28 days.

You remember the book by the movie, tho. The writer, where she fucks him up.

Kathy Bates had a movie where she showed her tits. It was called Omaha. If you're into Kathy Bates.

• I had one of those. Or, rather, my brother did, and I broke it, so I bought it. Store policy.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• Remember the giant Alien doll with workable jaw. Fake chrome teeth. And you could jack his back and the grabber would shoot right at your forehead. It had a piece of plastic that you would hold up to the light and stick it on it's brain and it would glow green. Big monster. I never got to play with it. It was hosses trophy.

Buried Wild Bill, tho. Chopper broke. Had to write him off. Put him in a toilet paper tube and taped the ends. Then fucking Cobra attacked. Those weren't mine, either. hahahhaha

• Books are 28 days.

You remember the book by the movie, tho. The writer, where she fucks him up.

Kathy Bates had a movie where she showed her tits. It was called Omaha. If you're into Kathy Bates.

Pretty sure I've never seen Kathy bates boobs.

I really liked fried green tomatoes though