THAT DOES IT! I'VE DECIDED TO APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDED

• FRIED RICE INJECTIONS AND EYE SURGERY!

These will make me look more like the fabulously wealthy, unbelievably beautiful Han Chinese lesbian, (and hideously crippled victim, of course!), I have always believed I was born as.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.c…skin-so-they-can-be-black

From now on you will all address me as Ming Li Chop-Chop and use my personal pronouns of Ling, Ting, and Tong....or I'll have the PC Decency Police execute you, your extended family, and their pets for your genocidal transracial hate thoughts. Any men here who don't continuously complement my ravishing beauty and cum uncontrollably in their undies when they catch sight of my horny 77-year-old body, will disappear forever into the LGBQTI Archipelago!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• don't you have any hobbies?

Yep, lampooning the vile lifestyles of faggoty fruit cakes like you!

Need I remind you that none other than GOD HIMSELF, and his sainted Hebrew henchmen in the Bible, totally agree with me that Trannies are utterly abominable bastards, that deserve eternal torture in the Nether Regions, because of their insane, sickeningly sinful lifestyles?

There is no denying I am an almost disgustingly G-O-O-D person and a Homie of God. Whereas you are the absolute epitome of SIN and HEINOUSNESS and you deserve to burn alive in Hellfire FOREVER!!

NOW LEAVE ME, YOU EVIL CREATURE!!!

• I would let you lick my balls.. just putting it out there.. no homo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!