Men, please explain Boob Fascination

• Legit question folks.

Didn't really see how intense this phenomenon was until I was on forums.

I've seen it all over, but explain it to me.

Guys love boobs, sure, but why, with all the boobs out there, EVERYWHERE, why do guys fixate on getting girl they *know*, to show them her boobs , when they can Google up bigger/smaller/"better" ones, quite easily?

I just saw a thread on another forum, where no less than.... 9 guys, all begged one of the female constituents, to please show her boobs. For about 12 pages of the thread it went on.

They've all known her for years. She's beautiful and beloved, but if you can, again, look at boobs willy nilly, just about everywhere, daily,......at any moment of the day, why must you see THESE particular boobs, as if your life depended upon it?

Because there's another set waiting to be seen, just around the bend.

I am honestly truely curious as to the why.

I'm not sure if this is a thing with lesbian women. I'm

thinking it isn't. It's hard wired into just men.....???

Lesbians, please do chime in.

Thank you for your indulgence.

:skrink

• Yeah well,

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Since they started voting, there's not much else preventing a bounty. Count your blessings.

If you're referring to my boobs Zippy, they're bountiful to not all, but many.

• To be honest? I am not really sure. I mean... some men are obsessed. I am more practical and care for the parts closer to the action.

But.... Boobs still fascinate me.... mostly in clothes more than out I guess... Boobs are a huge attraction but not really all that practical for using once you get em in hand (so to speak)

Another thing is that men generally tend to want what they don't already have... have a curvy chunky one? you will look at the skinny one. little boobs? you will look at the milk queens. On and on.

At its roots? I think it is propagation of the species... hard wired in.... big boobs feed infants better. variety of types of women spreds your seed around more... etc.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It is funny... women tend to dress to accentuate that feature if they have it and then act like "what are you looking at?"

I get it.. they want to attract some men and not others. I don't get how they think it works that way.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!