NOT SO Random Photos...

• You can't copy a fotoe from an email. Goddammit.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Next..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Ok.. update.. the guy I have known for 15 years.. I really love his daughters who are doing really well with all kinds of college offers for med schools.. His wife is a teacher. I have been out to dinner with her and them and been to their home.. even babysat their pets while they were gone. She has never been to my home in all these years.. her daughters have been shooting with me... her husband is here several times a week.

The times I have seen her.. she always gives me a hug.. her husband says that she never does that. soo.. that makes me feel good. Sooo.. she comes over with the daughter who is home for a bit.. the daughter runs up and hugs me.. makes me feel good (I know.. sentimental old fuck) I go to shake the wifes hand and she says "I don't get a hug?" Which I did.. my house is a mess.. they have a maid... Ok.. I believe.. she was comfortable and having fun at my house.. keep in mind.. everyone there but me had advanced degrees... I admitted that I did not even have an AA degree. She said (being nice) that I was one of the most well spoken people she knew and that my buddy... her husband said that I was self educated.. which.. is pretty much true.

Best part.. my buddy said in the past that she would never go shooting.. they have been married for almost 30 years... she said that she.. and the daughters and my buddy and me.. would................go shooting.

I am looking forward to her shooting at our special place and having a ball. He said.. "how the fuck did you get her to do that?"

Hey.. women like me... it is either a blessing or a curse depending on your outlook on things

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Cool story bruh.

• You scared me man- I thought you were going to say your buddy just got diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Oh, and let his wife shoot .22s.... no magnums, OK?

• I thought so.. but then.. I have windows 10 and a 15 year old Tahoe as my most recent vehicle. i admit to be easily pleased.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• 2.199 in town

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Buy an electric vehicle and you guys wouldn't have to worry about gas prices.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.